Hold my hand in binary option trading

Greetings folks am Alex a complete newbie in this industry but however i also from East Africa Tanzania to be specific in nutshell I was looking for advice or credible info on the cheapest binary options broker that is below 100$ since am now jobless with my wife pregnant expecting to deliver soon help me out comrades.

Comments

• OptionsATMOptionsATM Posts: 35
    GET A JOB! YOU FREAK!
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 995 admin
    Well, hello Alex. I would have to agree with the above. Please do get a job.
    You can't 100% rely on trading income, unless you have years of experience already and a good track record
    and lots of funds.
  • flow_wowflow_wow Posts: 2
    Hey Alex, listen to the guys above.
  • JiglerJigler Posts: 34
    I completely agree with you. The best option in this case will be searching for a stable job.
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 46
    The first answer killed me. I was laughing so hard when I saw it=)
  • gaurigauri Posts: 6
    Hello, Binary is a word used when there are two options current price rise or fall from this moment until my option expires or closes MarketsWorld is required to have the necessary funds to pay all its customers on hand at all.
    Thank you
  • jazzyjazzy Posts: 8
    I received an email with some binary options success stories from a woman named Susan this week and it was very uplifting . She told me how she had no experience in binary options trading and was looking for ways to increase her income all over the Internet for months. When she came across binary she emailed me and asked me for advice on what she should read. I remember this email like it was yesterday because since our correspondence has been frequent and positive.
    I saw Susan go through ups and downs as she learned the binary options market and what trades to take. Over just a few months time Susan has established an impressive binary options income of around $8000 a month. This may not seem like a lot to you considering how much I make in my income reports but it’s a great place to start and a clear binary options success story.
    For assistance, feel free to connect with me via e-mail: hawkingmarcus@yahoo.com