BinaryOptions.net Forums General

SPECTRE public alpha goes live!

BSB_ZioBSB_Zio Posts: 117
Hello everyone,

Please find below a a short video on how to generate 75% ROI in just 5 minutes using SPECTRE, the world's first broker-less trading platform with its own decentralised and tokenised liquidity pool. This video also showcases a range of ground breaking features that trading platforms do not have today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9FRoc0CNyM

SPECTRE is built on the Blockchain and it is removing broker fraud from Binary or Digital Options and FX trading.

Sign up to the public alpha version for free here and try it out with a virtual account: http://dapp.spectre.ai/register.php

SPECTRE's pre-sale is on the 27th of October. More info on the project and the team available on www.spectre.ai

Best,
Zio
Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology.
Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

Comments

• amazing, exactly what i'm looking for! i don't need a broker who's cutting me off when i'm getting too successful.

regarding binary options:
    what will be the minimum expiry time? 30 sec?
    what is the min & max amount per trade? info from your website: "$200.00 in Year 1. $1000 in Year 2 and $5,000 in Year 3. Thereafter limits will be lifted entirely.", apply these numbers for binary options too?
  • shortest is 5min
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    so what, you buy spectre coins and then can use them on a spectre platform to trade binary?
  • substersubster Posts: 11
    From what I did understand you connect your Eth wallet to your trading account use this as funds without deposit. The coins are apart from the trading.
  • YozshujindYozshujind Posts: 87
    Okay, like two years passed since last post here, do you plan to do anything with that or not ? Please do allow me to see how it's removing something like for example binary fraud using your algo in that case or something like that anyway. Can we do something with that ?
  • HulapointikHulapointik Posts: 46
    Also do tell us from your description how digital options are really differs from binary in reality. How else do you want to continue with that matter anyway. How else it should be possible with such things for example ? I do hope it really matters that much.