BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Globe Financials

danger09danger09 Posts: 1
Globe is a scam broker and need to warn everyone to stay away from them. How they work is they get you to deposit with cc. They double your account in afew days, you get excited. They talk you into doing a wire transfer. They make you a ton of money, you deposit more. Then you ask for a withdrawal. Mine was approved and never got sent. Asked my manager for the wire receipt, said he would send it, never got that or the money. After that all communication disappeared and now I am here looking for my money. Never never do wire transfer. At least with cc you got recourse. Wire are very difficult to recover unless the amount is worth taking legal action. That is costly.

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Hey, yes wire transfers are not recommended. Like you said wire is harder to recover from if anything bad happens.
  • ChillwoodChillwood Posts: 63
    IT's just way too obvious info and that is with every broker you will find, only credit cards and paypal where you can get any chargebacks, no wires or anything like that please. Thanks in advance for warning about that broker, it's really that bad please.
  • YozshujindYozshujind Posts: 87
    IT's not even costly to take legal action. Sometimes it's even impossible to recover your wire no matter how you put it, someone just sent money to someone else and that's really it no matter what. Thanks for all other cases with that, correct ?
  • Samuhn74Samuhn74 Posts: 66
    Well, from the way you describe it it would totally make sense, but I am not that easy anyway for something like that really ? I do not see anyone here completely for doing CC and then wire, I would do CC and only this for quite a time and with few withdrawls.
  • HulapointikHulapointik Posts: 46
    What do you mean they double your account in few days ? So simply like that anyway. I do not really see what is going on there totally and completely. Already this sign is something which is not going well anyway. And wire - yes for sure!