BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Withdrawal Request

Hi! Im Pao from Philippines, I registered on IQ Option last month and started my real account. I tried as a new newbie and everything goes well but then I wonder how secure IQ Option is when it comes to withdrawal. Then I tried to withdraw for $10 last August 23,2017, until now the withdrawal request says " Funds Sent" to my Debit Card, but I checked my account from time to time and until now Sept. 21, 2017, I haven't received my $10 from IQ Option. What should I do? Did I miss something? BTW Im using BDO Debit Card for my transaction.

need help and advise, Thanks!

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    edited September 2017
    Did you check with your own bank and IQOption's support?
    It seems they have sent you the money and it's best you do the above first otherwise we are just going to be speculating here and that's not going to help. I know many people trading there and never heard of anyone not getting their money.
  • paobaylonpaobaylon Posts: 2
    I'ved checed the bank, they haven't familiar of the transacion, they said No about the IQ Option withdrawal request and then I check the Witthdraw requestimage is gone!
  • JiglerJigler Posts: 71
    I've had a problem withdrawing money to the card once. It was with a different broker, though. Anyways, turned out the delay was on the bank's side.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    check they bank, they may have a hold or a block on the account or the source of the transaction...
  • Hello!

If you withdraw to the bank card, it will take 1-9 working days till the bank will process this transaction.

If you don't receive the funds during this period, you need to contact our Support Team.
    Our managers will help you to track the transaction and get the funds from your bank.

If you have any questions about IQ Option, you can always contact our Support Team (https://iqoption.com/en/contacts). It is available 24/7!

IQ Option Support Team