BinaryOptions.net Forums General
Options

Hello and welcome

ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
edited February 2015 in General
We hope you like our new place to discuss anything binary options. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you!

Comments

• Options
    kostaszekostasze Posts: 227 ✭✭
    All the best for the new forum!It's very important to have a place like this where the traders can get help for anything!
  • Options
    mifunemifune Posts: 160 ✭✭
  • Options
    lekkerlekker Posts: 1
    I have just signed up, to this forum and am also new to binary options trading
  • Options
    Welcome to the community mate!
  • Options
    udom09udom09 Posts: 1
    Nice to be on board and sharing
  • Options
    Hi my name is Justin
    I have been hearing about how you can pay to follow pro traders and im intrested but need advice on who and where to go to do this
  • Options
    You can find many signal providers out there but few of them are good.If you have time it's good to learn some basics things before you make this step!
  • Options
    BrianBrian Posts: 33
    Hey guys - nice to meet you all!
  • Options
    jclbizjclbiz Posts: 2
    Hi all, just signed up. Nice forum here. I have an acct. at ioption and also optionbit. Anyone have knowledge of Binary Pro Bot? I just bought the service.
    It is software that tracks pairs and stocks. The trades must be 10 minutes or less til expiry. I have had many loosing trades with that system.
    Seems to be very difficult to reach costumer service. Any comments?

Thanks,
    Jack
  • Options
    Hey jclbiz welcome! You can look this
    http://www.binaryoptions.net/the-auto-binary-bot-scam/
    I don't know if it's the same!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    jclbiz said:

Hi all, just signed up. Nice forum here. I have an acct. at ioption and also optionbit. Anyone have knowledge of Binary Pro Bot? I just bought the service.
    It is software that tracks pairs and stocks. The trades must be 10 minutes or less til expiry. I have had many loosing trades with that system.
    Seems to be very difficult to reach costumer service. Any comments?

Thanks,
    Jack

Without knowing a single thing about Binary Pro Bot, I can safely assure you that it's probably a total scam, especially if your performance with it so far ranges from terrible to mediocre. Try to get your money back if you can, although it may be a lost cause.
  • Options
    skaruskaru Posts: 1
    Hi! I `m S.Karunagaran from Malaysia. I`m glad to jon this community. Thank you.
  • Options
    okhan20okhan20 Posts: 1
    Hi everybody, my name is okhanduri from India.
  • Options
    jxrjxr Posts: 1
    Hello all, glad to be here.
  • Options
    jxr said:

Hello all, glad to be here.

Nice to see you here, jxr.

• Options
    Dear All,

This is Andy from Malaysia.

Nice to meet you all.

Thanks !
  • Options
    sagniksagnik Posts: 1
    Hello,
    Do we actually get 100 $ credited through binaryoption.net?

SAGNIK
  • Options
    ajpcasperajpcasper Posts: 16
    Hey SAGNIK - it worked for me, I got all the bonuses so $220 in total. 777 Binary called me to validate my identity first so if you don't pick up the phone I guess you might not get it with them.
  • Options
    Trades555Trades555 Posts: 2
    HI i am new here also. hello to all!
  • Options
    mockingjaymockingjay Posts: 1
    Hi, I'm new to this forum. Have never traded binary options before - but do know how to trade forex. Any direction or suggestions would be welcome.
  • Options
    Hello all I'm Eddie, it's a great moment to learn the in's and out's of making money, blessings to al.
  • Options
    bo_brownbo_brown Posts: 551 ✭✭

Hello all I'm Eddie, it's a great moment to learn the in's and out's of making money, blessings to al.

Welcome Eddie! Good luck and happy trading!
    There is a lot of educational content here.

• Options
    kolonelkolonel Posts: 1
    edited November 2013
    Hello all,

Came across this site while looking into Binary Trading and it seems like there is a wealth of information. It seems to be something that i could get into, but i have never had anything really to do with this sort of thing. Was hoping to get some guidance from fellow forum members when they first started out.

Rob
  • Options
    ShikayneShikayne Posts: 1
    Greetings everyone!

Newbie to binary options and hoping there will be guidance and pointers from gurus here.
    Have a blessed and great day!

Best Regards
  • Options
    ClaryMorgenClaryMorgen Posts: 4
    Hey, hello to everyone
  • Options
    persipersipersipersi Posts: 1
    Hi guys! Hello to everyone! :)
  • Options
    The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    Hey everybody, Michael Hodges here! Just saying hi and letting you all know I'm on the forum here too!
  • Options
    RyanBishopRyanBishop Posts: 3
    Greetings,

My name is Ryan. I am not new to binary options but I am still in a process of learning :) Before binary I was dealing with Forex and also got some trading experience on Bovespa.

My expectations on this forum are simple: Read → Learn → Invest → Profit → Repeat. I hope that with some help of more experienced users and their advices I will achieve my goal :)

Good luck to you traders.
  • Options
    lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Being that you work for a broker what platform is that you are using? Not familiar with it...
  • Options
    lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    No that is your brand, who is the technology company you use such as SpotOption Techfinancial ect. What technology company do you use for the charts/system.