BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Hello and welcome

Comments

• mickjenkinsmickjenkins Posts: 4
    hi Guys and girls, completely new to this group so excited to get involved in some conversations and discussions very soon. :)
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    The USA? I think not more like India... You low class Indian marketers are a joke.. What are you paid 5cents an hour?
  • usokusok Posts: 16
    new to the community thanks for having me guys.. hope to learn and share with every one
  • pga123pga123 Posts: 3
    Hi everyone. I have been lurking as a non-member and found a lot of valuable info. Looking forward to this forum now that I'm in...
  • We hope you like our new place to discuss anything binary options. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you!

Hello my name is Tavorris and I'm a part of Rick Bawer's blackrock binary trading options program. Guys if u r interested n learning from the best and growing your acct. U want to join this program. Daily signals from this guy Rick and his team will change your life. Blackrock Trading Room.
  • LadyFXLadyFX Posts: 1
    Can I get the bonus? ($ 220) Thanks
  • beksyjawbeksyjaw Posts: 2
    hello all, this beksyjaw, I am new to binaryoptions trading and hope to make a living from it
    looking forward to meaningful sessions hereimage
  • lussyishaklussyishak Posts: 2
    hellow
  • jessyjordanjessyjordan Posts: 1
    Hi guys i am new here. Hopefully we are enjoyed very much.
  • Hi everyone,

I am new to the world of binary options and want to gain some knowledge in this field. I am working from home and have plenty of time to learn something new and profitable.

If anyone is willing to share sources, advices or any kind of information that could be of help to a new starter please let me know.

Good luck to everyone!

Val
  • ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
    Hey Val - join us in our live trading chatroom, accessible from here: http://www.binaryoptions.net/chat/ We're around every day from 8am to 4pm EST and you can watch us trade live and ask any questions you have
  • BlycanBlycan Posts: 10
    Hi ppl of Binaryoptions.net,

I've found your site because I've been scammed by freescam and I'm so very glad I did find this. I really am enjoying the ppl here and the honest comments and hopefully I can contribute my 2cents also.
  • RajonbdRajonbd Posts: 1
    edited December 2014
    I have just registered now , feeling cool for a member of this Forum.
  • TBOATBOA Posts: 4
    Hello All! It's Paul from The Binary Options Advantage, maybe you have heard of us? If not ... Hit me up for details here or on Skype... racerpaul15

Happy to be a part of this forum!

Regards
    Paul
  • sahalsahal Posts: 7
    hi everyone i just singed up
  • farmdogfarmdog Posts: 4
    Hello, just want to say hi and looking forward being apart of this community. I have been trading for a little over two years now and always looking to improve. Looking forward to diving into all this content and hopefully be able to contribute something myself.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Notes several posts within a few mins of each other, this one from the DOD? Wtf... *turns on sniffers for traffic might be a site hackjob going down... Whats your MOS and rank FarmerFred? If unrelated sorry but seems very odd...
  • EgmoEgmo Posts: 5
    Marry xmas and a happy new year ! And with that in ouers mind ! newer let scamers or those brokers who let thoes people , thiefs ,Never trust a broker who let you think you are going to be finaclily saved by him !, I wish i know for 2 month ago, 5000 Usd could have been saved ! But I have it all on recorded files, I want to know how i can use those recordings in the most harmfull, and that those people will loose so many clients as possible !

Notes several posts within a few mins of each other, this one from the DOD? Wtf... *turns on sniffers for traffic might be a site hackjob going down... Whats your MOS and rank FarmerFred? If unrelated sorry but seems very odd...

Funny you mention it I am in the Army currently overseas, 11B is my mos and rank of SSG. I am at my work computer for lunch, this could be why you see a DOD designation. But no funny buisness here, just found this site and love trading.
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Welcome farmdog, was X-Army also 24T.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
    Thanks Bryan, had to look 24T up, yep, saw a motor pool full of those form a distance in Hood before we shipped out, won't admit if I took pic's or not, lol.
  • MaeOfHothMaeOfHoth Posts: 20
    Gotta love that affiliate link ^
  • Truegrit33Truegrit33 Posts: 4
    Hello, my name is Jack and I'm from Rhode Island. I have been trading Binary Options for two months. I want to thank Bryan from Texas for his tutorial videos. I have maintained my account but I was forever going from black to red, red to black. I believe most days I can achieve that 65% win ratio. Loosing is abhorrent to me. I would then place smaller trades and it would take me forever to get even. You video made it click... that it's Ok to loose. How can I achieve a 65% win ratio if I don't loose 35% of the time. My only expectation was to win 5% of my capitol a day, and I stop, but if I lost 5% I would stop. Sort of a confidence problem, but I want this so bad, the dream of this working is bigger that the money right now. So, I'm glad I'm here at this remote outpost... in from the wilderness and all the snakes wanting to feed on you. Real people, real information. Thank you and Happy New Year to all!
  • FrangoFrango Posts: 2
    Hallo aus Germany,
    seit ca. 9 Monate im Studium von BO.
    Freue mich Euch gefunden zu haben.
    Schön, dass Sie hier!
  • inphaseinphase Posts: 4
    Hi everyone. I am John Lindsay from South Africa.
    I have lost some money with forex trading then stopped for about 18 months. Came across binary options, this site and Bryan McAfee, but not before meeting optionbot2.0, Paul Applegarth and Michael Freeman, fortunately only lost $186.05 from two $500 accounts. I have been following Bryan since end December '14 and I am trading at 63% ITM (increasing weekly) on a demo account. I am going to practice on the demo until the end of January and if my trades are 65%+ then I will start again with my two live accounts.
    Thank you all on this site for sharing such valuable information.
    May you all have a profitable trading year!
    Welcome to the forums John!
  • ramliramli Posts: 2
    Hi everyone. Nice meeting you all.
  • ramliramli Posts: 2
    Anyone doing gold here?