BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Hello and welcome

Comments

• ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
    Hi Ramli - welcome to the forums!
  • johnmatheejohnmathee Posts: 2
    hi guys ,im john from souh africa.seems im one of the lucky guys that lost only$40 with mr freeman.lol
  • ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
    Hi john - that is indeed a lucky escape! welcome to the forums!
  • johnmatheejohnmathee Posts: 2
    thanks
  • themaverickthemaverick Posts: 2
    edited January 2015
    Came across this forum from trying to dig in whether Mikes auto trader was legit, thanks for the info, could've lost my hard earned cash if it wasn't for the discussion. Didn't realize that he was also in cahoots with binaryoptionswatchdog that promotes his Auto Trader.

I hope this forum would be a big help in showing me the right and legit way to binaryoptions.

Name is Mav.. super noob.

Cheers
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Welcome!!
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • traderbee444traderbee444 Posts: 3
    Hello everyone! Another newbie to Binary Options trading. So happy I found this place to stay away from the scammers and horrible people.
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Welcome come join live chat with any questions!!
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • nickybtnickybt Posts: 3
    hi everyone just joined and glad to be here looking at the comments and reviews :smile:
  • LoelLoel Posts: 2
    hello pips..
  • DoncorleonDoncorleon Posts: 2
    Hallo! Newbie to this forum, hope for your guidance and advice from all the gurus out there.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Hey Doncorleon, I need a favor... lol just kidding, welcome. Let us know what you need!
  • jerryjerry Posts: 9
    Hi Everyone! Hope to learn a lot here!
  • yampips63yampips63 Posts: 1
    Hi Traders, my name is Aly, a newbie in binary option.hope to learn from you all and achieve financial freedom.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Well what is financially free? I mean the more money you have the more bills you seems to have the more stuff the more you want to be financially free! To me that would be to have no money and go hangout on an island somewhere making a home out of palmtrees and stuff then collecting shells and gathering food then finding precious stones then trading them with neighbors collecting more stuff trading with more neighbors.. Oh sh*t so much for financially free that did not last long. Right back in the vicious circle ... LoL
  • FingerscrossedFingerscrossed Posts: 10
    LOL Lotzofbotz, You are so right! Let's do multi level markting lol!
  • LockieLockie Posts: 7
    Hi guys just joined up been following Binaries for about 6 mths now and have decided to bite the bullet, now lets see where this journey will take me in the future :)
  • hi i just sign up i think im going to like it here
    Hey, welcome. If you are new to trading make sure you start learning immediately and don't waste time on robots and other garbage :wink:
  • FingerscrossedFingerscrossed Posts: 10
    Tem Brasileiros novos no ramo que precisam de ajuda?
  • RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    Thanks to Google Translate - You are a Brazilian new in the field of Binary Options who needs help - You have come to the right website. Welcome Fingerscrossed - you can start learning by reading the articles or view the beginners guide to binary videos posted on this website. Furthermore you are welcome to join the Live Chat.
  • jcavalajcavala Posts: 3
    This is Joe from Pennsylvania. New to this concept of making a few dollars with limited risk.
    Am retired (75 yrs old) and need some supplemental income to support my addiction to the game of golf.
    Any advice is more than welcomed..
    Thanks !!
    jcavala said:

This is Joe from Pennsylvania. New to this concept of making a few dollars with limited risk.
    Am retired (75 yrs old) and need some supplemental income to support my addiction to the game of golf.
    Any advice is more than welcomed..
    Thanks !!

Hey Joe! Welcome.
    Trading can become a source of extra income but should be
    approached like a business. It takes some time to master it but I am
    sure as a golf player you know a few things about taking your time
    before you "take the shot". Patience is virtue, learning, money management and
    careful analysis. We have some articles here on the website that I am sure will help you get
    started!
  • dnyirendadnyirenda Posts: 1
    Hi Everyone,

Good to be a part of this great blog.

I've been trading forex for some time and have now opted for binary options.
    I'm looking forward to learning a lot from you all and trust I'll also be able to make some valuable contribution soon.

Cheers
    Welcome! Just let us know if you have any questions :)
  • KGBKGB Posts: 9
    Hello Everyone, seems like a cool forum. Been reading a bit and it seems like you guys keep things legit. I have extensive experience and knowledge in Binary since 2011.
    Looking forward to explore and contribute from my experience.
    Cheers! KGB
    "You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    How do people trade with binary option brokers if they are in Israel as most of the firms that are in Israel will not let Israeli's trade? So how does that work if you wanted to trade and are from Israel?
  • KGBKGB Posts: 9
    Hello:) Well. There are brokers that "help" Israelis as well(etrader,itrader etc..). Just not a lot of them. At the end of the month the new Israeli regulation is suppose to kick in, at that point Israeli Binary brokers that serve Israelis will be under very strict regulation so I believe the few that will remain will be very good(or at least under some supervision). This of course does not apply to brokers that serve non Israelis. In general, Israelis with means that are looking to trade(not necessarily binary) go to fxcm, plus500 and others.
    "You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
  • mlc1702mlc1702 Posts: 4
    Hello!

My name is Martha and just registered today on your Forums, hope to learn a lot, all advice is greatly appreciated since I am new to Binary Options.
  • RyskiRyski Posts: 4
    HI there!

I stumbled on to BO about five years ago snooping through my dads stuff as he's always had many baskets with eggs in, but would never tell me anything. I signed up to receive signals from a guy called Vince Stanzione, they were actually very good but few and far between, so being the young ambitious guy i was (am), i tried teaching myself some stuff, reading financial websites constantly and having a go. Call it beginners luck or perhaps i genuinely had some talent, i made ALOT of money very quickly. Then, i guess, by being young, dumb and cocky i lost half of it even quicker, got scared and took what i'd made and stopped and have never traded since as it was too much for my mind at the time.

I've reached a point in life where i feel i'm ready to give it another go but don't just wanna dive in so have spent weeks looking for places to get genuine help/advice as what i've noticed is a real dark side of this industry with scams a plenty. Stumbled on to this place when researching that dodgy ponytailed fella (you all know the one) and after spending several hours reading that whole thread i feel this is as genuine a place as there is.

Still yet to explore most of the site, but i'm sure theres plenty to see. I see you do live sessions, i'd be very interested to try to catch one although i am in full time employment. Do they involve signal/trade sharing? I'd like to see/receive signals and analyse how that conclusion was made as thats how i learn best but don't expect anyone to personally 'mentor' me, just wondering what you if there is anything like that?

Look forward to talking to and learning from you guys, and hopefully i can achieve what i want to achieve!

Ryan (Ryski)