Hello and welcome

1234568»

Comments

• izitableizitable Posts: 1
    Hello ! I'm so glad to find a good place to learn and discuss binary trading!
    When one searches for "binary trading" everything instantly comes up as scam.

• reaperreaper Posts: 60
    izitable said:

Hello ! I'm so glad to find a good place to learn and discuss binary trading!
    When one searches for "binary trading" everything instantly comes up as scam.

Hi! I don't feel like everything-everything is a scam really. There are tons of good materials on the net. Personal advice, just check whats up and do they ask for money and if not, that can be a great field for learning. At least this is what I'm doing right now :smiley:
  • BozmanBozman Posts: 3
    Hi I am Boz from Canada I got this site from IQ options I have traded there using a signal program that did not work. I made the mistake of using Roy Tribble's website for help using autotraders and other brokers and signal programs that he recommended losing $1000's. I am now using strategies using the IQ option breaking even I need to learn better strategies to make some money, hopefully I can do that here.
  • Gook32Gook32 Posts: 1
    HI! I'm Boris. I'm visiting this site for many years, finally I've created an account xD
  • ShaunRShaunR Posts: 61
    Gook32 said:

HI! I'm Boris. I'm visiting this site for many years, finally I've created an account xD

Well done for creating your account Boris. :smile:
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 942 admin
    Gook32 said:

Hey there welcome
  • ImroAImroA Posts: 1
    Hi, I am Imro. I found this site while looking for information on binary options trading. I hope to learn a lot from this site.
  • AbirdgAbirdg Posts: 1

We hope you like our new place to discuss anything binary options. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you!

Hi admin, I am new in binary option.I stay in INDIA and heard about binaryoptionautotrading.com . Can you please tell me whether the robot site is genuine or not, I mean the said that there wining percentage is up to 80%. Are they reliable ? Waiting for your reply.
    Abirdg said:

We hope you like our new place to discuss anything binary options. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you!

Hi admin, I am new in binary option.I stay in INDIA and heard about binaryoptionautotrading.com . Can you please tell me whether the robot site is genuine or not, I mean the said that there wining percentage is up to 80%. Are they reliable ? Waiting for your reply.
    Hey there. NO, all autotraders and robots are scams in this industry! Their goal is to make money on your losses.
  • AntonBroAntonBro Posts: 1
    Hi Guys&Dolls another Dutchie on the Line
    Hope to learn a lot and finally start to make some profit
  • buck728buck728 Posts: 3
    Hello, all!
    Glad I could find a community. I will be ripping through the forums.
    If anyone is in Los Angeles, I like long walks on the beach and coffee. (Wife gets annoyed with that one.)
    "You mean we are building space junk?"
    Milesadda said:

hello! I am new to this forum. I want to learn more about trading ;)

Hey welcome! Check out our blogs and strategies!