BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Hello and welcome

12345679»

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Oliver said:

Hello guys! I want to say here that this forum is playing a great role in spreading the awareness and efficacy of the binary options trading. I think the community of this forum is quite helping for all of us as members are willing to take steps for helping each other. Am I right?

Yes of course. We are in it together.
  • CAPUCHOCAPUCHO Posts: 1
    HI I'm Capucho. new here and i'm very happy to be part of the forum
  • JiglerJigler Posts: 71
    Hello everyone! It is really a nice thread to take a start on this forum. I think we need to discuss on many things for the multiple purposes and benefits. All of us need others at some stages for guidance and sorting out issues. Am I right folks regards this?
  • james07392james07392 Posts: 1
    Hell.guy am James a new member in this forum and new in binary option..am here to gain experience so that i can start trading
    Hey there welcome.
    Have you read any of our blogs yet?
  • Please am new here how am i to start trading??

Please am new here how am i to start trading??

Hey welcome. Start with BO or FX?
    Read our blogs, try demo accounts, I have explained it here:
    http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/5055/how-to-get-started-with-binary-options-beginners-look-here
  • DepalDepal Posts: 1
    Hello all, i am new here. I want to try with robots, can someone say something about robots?
    Depal said:

Hello all, i am new here. I want to try with robots, can someone say something about robots?

Yeah, they are all scams and work for Binary Options brokers. They are in a conflict of interest with you, the client.
    You should avoid them. The way the work is that they make you deposit with a broker, most often a scam broker which takes your money
    and that money goes to the robot scam artists directly and you are stuck and can't withdraw.
  • AshongAshong Posts: 3
    Hi all, just signed up. Nice forum here.
    The name is Ashong and I live in Accra Ghana
  • AshongAshong Posts: 3
    I really want to invest into Binary Options any help please?
    Ashong said:

I really want to invest into Binary Options any help please?

Hey welcome. Don't, start learning first, read our blogs, check the strategy thread and
    do lots of demo trading first.
  • Ynniv7Ynniv7 Posts: 2
    Hi everyone! This is a nice forum. I never expected to see a forum for binary options, since most of the videos I watched are from people that charge for teaching. Not that it isn't fair, but how am I going to know if the guy is real? Anyway, my name is Vinny, I'm brazilian, and thank you for having me here!
    Ynniv7 said:

Hi everyone! This is a nice forum. I never expected to see a forum for binary options, since most of the videos I watched are from people that charge for teaching. Not that it isn't fair, but how am I going to know if the guy is real? Anyway, my name is Vinny, I'm brazilian, and thank you for having me here!

There are ways to know if they are real. But when it comes to Binary Options, 99% of people selling
    something are crooks. That's one of the downsides of BO because everyone is promising quick cash.
    That's also due to the kind of investors BO attracts. If you advertise Price Action education that's gonna cost
    a fee + take 3-6 months people don't want it, they want to get rich tomorrow and for free lol.
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 107
    I would like to welcome all the new members on this forum. I want to share with you that I am present on this forum from a long time. I enjoy my time here talking with the new friends on different topics. I found new things everyday which is improving my knowledge about trading.
  • mdshahedmdshahed Posts: 2

hi everyone, today i have been joined here, please suggest me what should i do or no here ? need suggest thank you
  • GalinaJonesGalinaJones Posts: 6
    Hi everyone!
  • integrity101integrity101 Posts: 1
    Hello, I'm Sam and just discovered this forum. I hope to learn more about binary options here. Thanks.
  • profbetprofbet Posts: 1
    Hi to All

I am glad to be here

Regards,
  • Bogdan_GBogdan_G Posts: 38 mod
    Welcome!