BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

BINARYMATE IS A BIG TIME SCAM BROKER

ReinholdReinhold Posts: 1
I have opened an account with $300.- , traded with it and was able to archive a balance of $3,066.-
Everything was just great during that time and support helped whenever something was needed up to the date when I asked for a withdrawal of $1,500.-
I immediately received an offer for a $750.- bonus (50% of the withdrawal-amount) in case I cancel the request now.
I declined the offer and then all the chaos began. At first there was no answer for days. After that they told me that my trading is considered suspicious by them, my initial deposit of $300.- was refunded and the account terminated. All the profits are gone and they have never responded to another message.
Never open an account with them. You will never see your profits paid out.
And for those who question my words … I can prove all the above with screenshots and videos.

Stay away also from Finrally and Binarycent ! They are the same as Binarymate.

You will face the same issues there.

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Yeah, there are many such complaints similar to yours about BinaryMate. It seems to be another bucketshop.
  • dlspeirdlspeir Posts: 3
    BinaryMate seems to be my only option as a broker for US investors. I've had issues with their system being up and down as they perform upgrades in the middle of the busiest trading hours. I've built up a good account size with them (including +$20k) before having dismal results, but haven't had occasion to withdraw due to their turnover and need to clear profits to exceed (deposits+bonuses) * 3.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    you need to go to NADEX, otherwise you will have nothing but trouble... mark my words, it is the only choice for US traders.