BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

FREE BONUS TRUSTED BINARY OPTION

TRADERS OF BINARY OPTION IAM A NEW IN BINARY IAM LOOKING FOR TRUSTED BROKERS WHO OFFER BONUS DEPOSIT PLEASE ANYONE WHO KNOWS PLEASE ASSIST ME BECAUSE I DONT HAVE CAPITAL HOPE I WILL BE HELPED

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Don't type in Caps, it's annoying and difficult to read.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Check https://www.binaryoptions.net/brokers/ here.
    Maybe Binary.com. But if you don't have capital to risk then don't trade. Binary Options is not for you, get a job first.
    No one will just give you free money with no terms and conditions attached.
  • TrezoTrezo Posts: 38
    What's the point of no deposit bonus? Even if you can withdraw it, it won't be any time soon.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    you can never withdraw a no deposit bonus without a deposit, that's the whole point. You can meet the turnover requirement but will still have to give up some money to "activate" the account or whatever...total scam.
  • TrezoTrezo Posts: 38
    Why? I have a friend who once withdrew money from one of those. Right now I doubt it's possible since it happened a long time ago, but they withdrew his money.
  • YolandiWatsonYolandiWatson Posts: 12
    You must have some money to invest in binary option. See the brokers here https://www.binaryoptions.net/brokers/
  • OleboboOlebobo Posts: 112
    Trusted broker and bonus does NOT go along anymore ! Brokers that offer bonus will only drain your portfolio....with a little help from their friend...YOU
    If you are in the game to winn, then DONT take a bonus !!!
    Some brokers offer a rewards program, you know, the trusted regulated brokers, instead of the traditional scam deposit bonus. They give you a bonus based on your past history, after you meet whatever trading minimums they have, and it will never tie up your deposit.
  • Gook32Gook32 Posts: 60
    You can not trust any one on the Currency Markets, You need to research well about any kind bonus you are going to accept as earning money is much difficult than you think. Forex looks an easy place where you need to buy and sell currencies but in reality it is highly testing market.
  • OleboboOlebobo Posts: 112

Some brokers offer a rewards program, you know, the trusted regulated brokers, instead of the traditional scam deposit bonus. They give you a bonus based on your past history, after you meet whatever trading minimums they have, and it will never tie up your deposit.

I know HighLow give small pocket-money, like 50$ when you sign up, and deposit your first time. And then some cash-back along the way, that you don`t have to answer for...
    I have also tried InstaForex, that gives you 3500$ to trade for, but even if you make profit, you can`t withdraw before you have deposited the amount equal to the amount you want to withdraw....And on top of that, they cancel your 3500$ they gave you to a start...too cryptic for me :/
    Are there anyone else ?
    bonuses suck, don't take them. the only ones that are good are the ones that give you a reward after you make trades based on your use, like a points card, and they don't tie up your deposits.
  • Gook32Gook32 Posts: 60
    Bonus is the trait of the fake brokers to attract the newbies towards them. Many newbies are the victim of these fake people. You need to consult well before taking any bonus. You are responsible for your decisions and you have to accept it as well. Stay safe!
  • shellasanicoshellasanico Posts: 1
    I am also a begginer in this binary options can u please help me guys, and assist me how. Thank u so much

I am also a begginer in this binary options can u please help me guys, and assist me how. Thank u so much

OK, the first thing is to find a broker you can trust, you can use our list, then learn some strategy, we can also help with that.