i need help

Hello pls can someone help me I am a newbie in the system and wants to start trading and I registered with IQ option pls what the first thing I should do.

Comments

• OleboboOlebobo Posts: 108
    Hi Ginash. I would also look at some trading videos on YouTube. But be carefull...a lot of the videos are scammers that try to drag you in to a scam !
    You also need to find out, if you want to trade Binary or Forex/CFD, and discover what the difference is.
    Start up with a free demoaccount with a REGULATED broker, and start practise...A LOT...
    Be carefull out there ;)
  • OleboboOlebobo Posts: 108
    The IQ Option IS regulated by the way (y)
  • FerinFerin Posts: 16
    Open a demo account first and trade on it. As far as I know, IQ has a demo and you won't have any problems with opening it. Look for a strategy then.
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 74
    The first thing you should do is to learn the trade. Binary Options is a complicated thing to understand but with willingness and determination, everything is possible. Register with a trusted broker start practicing with the demo account.
  • JiglerJigler Posts: 52
    I think you are a complete newbie to the trading and you need to start learning about the trading from basic to the technical as usually happens in every field. I would like to appreciate your concern as well to know about the trading. Have a future ahead!