Withdrawal

MAYERLINGMAYERLING Posts: 2
Does anyone have experience with BQOptions?

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,279 admin
    Hey, they are regulated by CySec BUT, the domain bqoptions.com is NOT an approved domain. You can see it here at CySec:
    https://www.cysec.gov.cy/en-GB/entities/investment-firms/cypriot/37702/

So I would not register there, something fishy going on. Why use an unauthorized domain when they already have regulation on approved domains!

They also claim to follow the CySec's rules but yet they apply bonuses with 30x volume requirement. Bonuses were banned by CySec last year. Like I said, I would not trust them. That domain is not regulated.
  • MAYERLINGMAYERLING Posts: 2
    thank you!
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 99
    I cannot say anything about this company, as I haven't traded with them myself. However, according to negative clients' reviews, this broker has problems withdrawing the funds.
  • YozshujindYozshujind Posts: 23
    Listen to people here really. As for me I would try not to deal with company located in Cyprus or something like that. Only thing I dealed with was some dating affiliate along with some adult traffic broker and that's it. Nothing more than this really. Go figure.
  • Balcon241Balcon241 Posts: 6
    My advise out there is for you to be wise before you invest in any binary option broker I was scammed 120k by online broker but at last I found someone who help me to recovered all my lost funds back from a scam broker that stocked my capital with an unregulated broker, If you need assistance with regards of your lost funds from your broker or may be your broker manager asking you to make more deposit before you could make a withdrawal or your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or your broker has blocked your account just because they need you to make more deposit to your account. If you’re interested in getting all your lost funds back Kindly get in contact with me on and I will guide you on the steps [email protected] I took in getting all my refunds.
  • janethjaneth Posts: 2
    All thanks to James Gilbert for interceding for me when I feel like all hope was lost, I lost 85k to scammers, I tried all possible means to get my money back but was scammed the more but when i met James online he recovered all my lost funds. If you need assistance with regards of your lost funds from your broker or may be your broker manager asking you to make more deposit before you could make a withdrawal or your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or your broker has blocked your account just because they need you to make more deposit to your account. If you’re interested in getting all your lost funds back Kindly get in contact with me online and I will guide you on the steps I took in getting all my refunds. [email protected]

• Jackson21Jackson21 Posts: 3

i lost 17000Euros to online scammers but thanks to melek for introducing me to the company that helped me to recovered all my lost funds, If you need assistance with regards of your lost funds from your broker or may be your broker manager asking you to make more deposit before you could make a withdrawal or your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or your broker has blocked your account just because they need you to make more deposit to your account. If you’re interested in getting all your lost funds back Kindly get in contact with me on and I will guide you on the steps I took in getting all my [email protected]