Binary Pulse v1.0 - 66% Win Rate (2012.01.01 - 2018.03.31)

Pedro_PotterPedro_Potter Posts: 4
Hello,

I'm here to promote my new binary indicator ( Binary Pulse v1.0 )

I am not affiliated with any broker, however, I can highly recommend Binary.com, IqOption and Nadex (for US traders).

I've been using these brokers for a few years and I've never had a problem with them.

I do not recommend any broker that makes use of the FX LITE plugin, such as GDMFX, NoaFX, GoMarkets, GrandCapital, CLMForex and others.

Regarding automation, you can use the mt2binary bot for binary.com or mt2iq bot for iqoption, these bots are 100% compatible with Binary Pulse.

The indicator is available at: https://www.mql5.com/pt/market/product/28222

My mql5 profile: https://www.mql5.com/pt/users/victorprofx

If you need further assistance, please do not hestitate in contacting me.

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 511 mod
    Hey Pedro, please give us some screen shots of the charts set up, a signal and trade, that would be great, it would help get your message out.
  • Pedro_PotterPedro_Potter Posts: 4
    edited April 15

Hey Pedro, please give us some screen shots of the charts set up, a signal and trade, that would be great, it would help get your message out.

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in answering you. I was working on updates that should come out in the next few days.

Binary Pulse v1.1:

Binary Pulse v1.2:

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 511 mod
    OK, great, that's what it looks like. Show us a chart with signals and how you are supposed to trade them, or is this an autotrader EA?
    edited April 17
    The recommended timeframe is M5 and the expiration time is 5 minutes.

edited April 17

OK, great, that's what it looks like. Show us a chart with signals and how you are supposed to trade them, or is this an autotrader EA?

No, it is not an autotrader, but you can automate my binary indicator (or any other) using the mt2binary / mt2iq tools.

Obviously, it is a black box system, so what is the point in sharing screenshots with signals? If you wanna give it a try, download the demo version here.

That mql5 link contains all the instructions that you need, including video presentation, product overview, reviews, demo version etc.