Forex Trading

jonassjonass Posts: 1
Hello everyone,
lately I am more into Forex Trading and I want to know what are you experiences with Forex Trading. Do you have any Tipps for me ?
Tagged:

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,236 admin
    jonass said:

Hello everyone,
    lately I am more into Forex Trading and I want to know what are you experiences with Forex Trading. Do you have any Tipps for me ?

Hey welcome.
    Well, just like binary options, start with a demo account.
    Use proper money management. For example, I prefer to not take trades
    when risk to reward is smaller than 1:2.
    Focus on reading charts and read our guides.
  • andyyandyy Posts: 4
    edited June 25
    Hello jonass
    You need to find good Informations about Forex Trading... You can find it on free public forums, but there are also a lot of spam there too. Many times, the good traders get tired of all the nonsense that are written on these forums and at some point, they stop writing. So you need to find a good Website with all the Information you need to be a good trader. //Url removed. don't promote websites. //MOD.
    One thing I always say to "newcommers" is don't think that you will start making profit overnight. Forex trading requires a long period of studying and practice, and even then a lot of people struggle to be profitable. It's a long process and it's good to trust your own decisions, but those decisions must be made on the basis on what you see on the charts, not what you want the market to do.
    Hope I could help you a little bit.
  • JiglerJigler Posts: 68
    Forex trading is the new way of trading. You can trade from your computer in every kind of currency. This is the new way of trading and it is also a digital trading. It has a huge amount of liquidity as it changes every second you must be very careful while trading in the forex.