Being scammed , Pls help

Hi all ,
I have been scammed by An unouthrised company in Cyprus ..
They asked me to deposit a total amount of 2800 usd from my credit card ..
And then they become unresponsive ..
What can I do to get my money back ?
I live in Sweden
Br
Marwan

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,207 admin
    marwan1 said:

Hi all ,
    I have been scammed by An unouthrised company in Cyprus ..
    They asked me to deposit a total amount of 2800 usd from my credit card ..
    And then they become unresponsive ..
    What can I do to get my money back ?
    I live in Sweden
    Br
    Marwan

Hey check this thread out:
    http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/2908/how-to-file-a-case-with-winchargeback-and-get-your-money-back#latest
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 560 mod
    what broker are you talking about? be careful of brokers that list a payment processor in Cyprus (this does not equal regulation) but are headquartered offshore.
  • Louisjames7823Louisjames7823 Posts: 1
    edited August 15
    Hi, I have been reading this posts and do have another type but related question, obviously I was scammed by a binary options company, However, I have the legal cavalry helping me, a legal firm called "advertisement removed... //Moderator" approached me, I was suspicious at the beginning but as I ran a background check with the government in Hong Kong and they have their papers in order everything seems ok , but I really want to know whats better if pursuing together with other victims in a class action? or opening a litigation on my behalf? , they gave me this options and they have advised on it, but I can't help to wonder what you guys might have gone through? , what do you think?
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,207 admin
    edited August 15

Hi, I have been reading this posts and do have another type but related question, obviously I was scammed by a binary options company, However, I have the legal cavalry helping me, a legal firm called Schmid and Fankhauser approached me= more like shit and fraudster, I was suspicious at the beginning but as I ran a background check with the government in Hong Kong and they have their papers in order everything seems ok , but I really want to know whats better if pursuing together with other victims in a class action? or opening a litigation on my behalf? , they gave me this options and they have advised on it, but I can't help to wonder what you guys might have gone through? , what do you think?

No, and stop making new accounts only to advertise your so called legit law firm lol. We are not idiots.
    Also, if you truly had a law firm you would not come and spam in a forum under new IPs and ask forum people
    when you have a law firm that is helping you. Such nonsense.

Proof: http://prntscr.com/kitytg
    Watch out guys - these type of scammers are the worse. They act like victims only to sucker you
    and rip you off even more!