BinaryOptions.net Forums Binary Options Trading Examples
Options

is it just me or do you face the same issue while trading binary options

samillisamilli Posts: 4
Dear All,

I would like to tell you about my problem, & it would be great if someone can share with me if they have faced the same issue or is there a solution to it.
I have started trading binary options 2 months ago with a very small amount 12$. it was good at the beginning I made steady progress with only 2$ per trade i was able to reach 28$ in a week (max 2 trades per day). my strategy was simple 2 to 5 min timeframe using Bollinger + rsi for signals, then my losses became more than my wins and i returned to my initial 12$, then i was able to recover a bit but always stuck at 18/20$, i withdraw my initial 12$ so that i don't lose my own money. now i only have 3$ left to trade with. i feel like im always going to be stuck in this situation where i make some profits and then wipe them out with 2 or 3 losses. is it my strategy ? is it my timing ? (i'm pretty sure that i always enter trades at the optimal time), could you please let me know your views ?

Thanks
Samilli.

Comments

• Options
    The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    that's tough, are you making all your trades the same way? how many trades per day?
  • Options
    samillisamilli Posts: 4

that's tough, are you making all your trades the same way? how many trades per day?

i do 2 to 3 trades per day (all between 7-9PM GMT+2), i use the same strategy, the only thing i change is the expiry time (2 to 5min) depends on the entry type (if call i set 5min, if put i set 2min because bearish trends tend to move quicker than bullish trends)