BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Trading Axis 3.0 Release Date

BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
So just a little info on TA 3.0, it will be release May 1st, the beta has performed very well so far. We did find MT5 on 32 bit really sucks and is pretty much not usable. The 64 bit version is great nice and fast.

There will be a pricing change with TA 3.0 as it will move to a monthly charge of $50.00. Any current users will be grandfathered in so this does not apply to you at all. TA 3.0 will be DLL enabled also this enables updates to be pushed out without having to download them.

I have also moved over to a new chat room that allows me to stream charts live, which I will be doing for 2 hours a day 3 days a week. I think people being able to see charts live and ask questions really help people learn a tad bit faster.

For the month of April Ill be offering a 15% discount of Trading Axis 2.0 for anyone who wants to get grandfathered in before monthly pricing begins.

Just hit me up thru a PM or skype @ brymcafee

Few pics 1st is new chat room, nothing fancy but the audio video part of it makes is very nice to show charts and ask questions and to shout out potential set-ups.

Chat comes with 3 different size streaming windows

Small:

Med:

And Large if you have a big honking screen.

2nd is new version of TA 3.0 running on MT5 64bit. (if you are on a 32 bit system i really dont advise it)

TA 4.0 will be out in December if all goes well and will use MT5 to push data to a Google Chrome App that will let you monitor multiple pairs a little bit easier I hope.

TA 4.0 will be the last version with only minor updates to follow after that and they will be pushed to the user via dll.

As usual any questions feel free to hit me up anytime.
Bryan Mcafee
Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
www.tradingaxis.com