BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Degenerate gamblers vs professional grinders

SystemSystem Posts: 164 admin
edited November 2014 in General
imageDegenerate gamblers vs professional grinders | BinaryOptions.net

Today I want to touch on a fine line between degenerate gamblers vs professional grinders. The degenerates always prefer FLASH so its easy to spot them weather some form of marketing HYPE or quick to post results. The truth is in binary options as well as other forms of trading “NOBODY CARES!” in the end all you have is your P/L better known as your trading account balance.

Read the full story here

Comments

• SignalPushcomSignalPushcom Posts: 132
    Lots of issues with your statements:

1) It's not VorteXz trading. We have legally binding agreements stating as such.

2) The reason CT link says sub affiliate is because we go through panda. Panda is the CT affiliate and we're the sub affiliate. The provider is not involved and gets paid NOTHING from CT.

3) The main platform for Legendary isn't even CT. It's MW. CT is just our only master platform that can map any provider to it. I think less than 5% of the clients map to CT for Legendary.

4) I would have to assume the reason they take so many trades per expiry, as I explained in the post, is because they are only concerned about the end ITM%. So they lose and martingale as much as needed in order to get the win.
  • JchonpJchonp Posts: 1
    Hi, I've been with Sp for a couple of months and have done well. I work 12 to 16 hr days and just don't have the free time to sit at my computer... so the copy services that SP offers is perfect for me. I was wondering why more good traders (like you) don't join them? I would think that that would just be another stream of income for doing what you're already doing. Am I missing something?

Thanks
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Too busy trading though I love the idea of signal copiers mainly for education but why should I make you $RICH$ off my trading and have you pay me a pittance for it? "H*LL NO!" I want 25% of profits above mid 60% ITM and 40% above 70% ITM on a weekly basis or else you can "GO FLUCK YERSELF!"