BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

FREE Mcdonalds if you join my broker now!

lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
Comes with fries and coke with every new 24option sign up... Now I have seen everything.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/McDonalds-Lyndhurst/1518078955088870

Comments

• ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
    Shame no burger is included, if I could get a happy meal I would deffo join the broker
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Well they get an A+ for most random marketing technique if nothing else lol...
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    that is .... really odd, I thought I saw it all when I came across the Star Wars "Dark Force" robot.... Darth Vader said it was a good service, you know you can trust him....
    its an affiliate marketers world baby! we are just in it...
  • RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    LOL!!! All the way from the sunny Republic of South Africa, Sandile Mantsoe showcases how he ordered lunch from Mickey D's, did a quick BO trade and walks away with the knowledge that the winning trade resulted that his lunch was "free". A weird promo video to entice anyone who does not know better to visit his FB profile or website.

Maybe he is someone to watch (as long it's not binaryoptionswatchdog giving the review). Sandile is the proud founder of Trillion Dollar Legacy.....and for a fee will give live training to newbies how to be a successful trader like himself. OFF COURSE his website has affiliated links to open accounts with IQ Options and/or CM Trading. Many ways to make a dollar in the world of trading...... Only thing is - I'm not sure how successful Mr Mantsoe is as a trader. Everything about him seems too easy.
    He is the BIG MAC daddy of Binary Options...
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    I could do a video lose 20 trades and get 1 right then post it to look like a good trader, i kinda get the vibe from him.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • Lol this is funny and not funny at the same time the video is definatly mine but i didn't put it up here to promote anything. Infact that was a video I did to show how i trade back everything I spend. As a binary options trader I have made alot more then i have ever lost and truth is there is good money to be made with trading options.