BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Absolute beginner.

Hi, I saw a programme on TV last week ( I live in England) and have since started to read a bit about binary options and have watched the introductions videos from this website on YouTube but apart from that I know nothing about strategy or what's best to trade with at the beginning I.e commodities, currency...

Or to be honest what them candles are all about!

From the intro vids I got a sense of money management and which broker to go with but now I need some help with the next step in terms of what things actually mean on the graph and should I be watching the financial sections on the news in the mornings...can anyone help please??

Thanks

:-)

Comments

• BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • dear123dear123 Posts: 83
    Money management is an essential task of your daily routine, however starting a career in binary option trading is good decision. Try reading free stuffs on internet regarding binary options trading. Learn the news impact on market volatility. I will not recommend you going live with any broker right now but you can open demo accounts with the top ones, start comparing them and once you get full hands on trading then it is advisable to start with minimum investment to check the other processes of these brokers.

Sites like Investopedia, Bloomberg and other binary trading forums can be helpful for you, all the best.
  • thanks for your help
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
    Would suggest going at least thru Junior High.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • jack_turnerjack_turner Posts: 2
    There are many online resources available to begin with. You could also search for the information on social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.)
    I know that many binary options brokers have their academies and learning materials.
  • I agree jack_turner that Social media is good source to go with. I have come across some great Amazon resources for getting started into finance & investing. This list is great & I have even joined the meetup for newbies in trading which is organised by Ruzbeh Bacha of fintech startup
    You can join if you live in London. Also the meetup is great place to discuss from where I have started to learn how to invest. It might be helpful to you for binary options as well.
  • RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    You posted so much - I'm gonna do it your style - Thank you "Copy & Paste". Spam post above. Experience taught me following a Joker like you above (my dear "friend" jamesscott) will result in the follower NOT MAKING MONEY.
  • RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    That's right. You can be anything you want to be on the internet.
  • GinaSBORGinaSBOR Posts: 6
    Hey Guys. I just joined the forum as i think my experiences may help others.
    BinaryBeginner, there are many different charts available. Candle Stick charts are one of the most common. One color indicates a movement in either direction. Usually Green being UP and Red being DOWN These charts can be set by different times, from 1 minute, to even years. There are other charts available which can be easier to understand, like linear trend charts.
    If you need more support send me a message to gina.sbor@gmail.com