BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Signals?

Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie with a question. Where is the best place to find the most current signals? (Websites? FB Groups?, etc.)

All input is welcome

Thanks

Comments

• xalksxxalksx Posts: 100
    Do not touch anything from someone with 1 post ..Stay clear until you do your homework bob :smile:
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    *yawn wakes up and sees you are talking to a Israeli btw... Most of the scam brokers/marketers that work for the brokers are from there so he is gone don't even bother trying to understand them lol...

• xalksxxalksx Posts: 100
    Lotz you swine ..They are bait ..lol ,its funny you would think they would use something that would maybe at least give them more than an hour on the site ..But na first post right in signals here there everywhere for 500 rubels/sheckles whatever :0 .Surley they dont get hits with that kinda spamming .
  • dear123dear123 Posts: 83
    I hope you have got your answer, however in my opinion every newbie should devotes all of their times on practicing demo accounts offered by broker instead of depending upon the signals. With the passage of time, you will be able to behave according to the market trends and this is your strength, that means that you now are able to generate your own signals. For learning purposes, I usually go to investopedia, Bloomberg etc. Moreover my broker also provide some good signals though I believe in making my own strategy that works for sure.
  • The best thing to do is develop your own system of trading..When I first started trading binary options I was intimidated by using my own signals. When I begin to demo trade and learn from others I begin to be successful.you can do it. good luck
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    If you need really good signals both for robots and humans this is the place to go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fKeZd9yIMY
  • pdordorda243pdordorda243 Posts: 9
    Binary options is nortorious for many reasons. how can we trust an entiled binary options auto signals?
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    If you are dealing with a auto trader or any signal provider IMO the first thing you would want to look for is 3rd party verification of stats.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    there are usually too many conflicts of interest when it comes to binary options signals... if they come from the broker especially, most everything else is unreliable, the best is to develop your own signals. You got to remember, if signals worked then every body would follow them and we'd all be rich,
  • RCoombsRCoombs Posts: 10
    I like the transparency that SignalHive provides. It is very difficult to find this in binary options.