BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

New scams sites alert run by Michael Freeman!

TigerTiger Posts: 23
edited January 2016 in Complaints
I've been to this industry for a long time and I fallow every scam who are out there. Recently, it seem as Binaryoptionswatchdog as multiple website that are starting to blast every FB groups out there or signals provider. I know that watchDog is run by Mike and I presume that he's back in full force with his many new sites that all of them are connected. If you check all those sites, they all pointed out to one website or group or auto trader and it's MF. I'm trying to spread the word so you guys can protect this from many people. I will promote only your site cause right now, I can't trust anyone except you guys.

Here's the list of the site that are run by the same person or paid Mike to promote them.

Also there's a new guy on FB who is called Jacob Jones who work for Mike or related to him who as a new website that brings everyone to Mike.

BinaryoptionsSheriff.com
ObjectiveBinaryoptions.com
BinaryoptionsGorilla.com
EasyTradingSignals.com
BinaryoptionsOpportunity.com
BinaryUmpire.com
BinaryoptionsArmy.com

Comments

• TigerTiger Posts: 23
    edited January 2016
    Jacob Jones website: Objectivebinaryoptions.com

It seem as Virtnext pay Mike so they can get more customers
  • I think this is an unfair assertion by you. I am the largest affiliate marketer and I own this industry! You can stay on the dollar menu if you like loser! Jacob will make 6 figures what will you make? NOTHING! I am not a crook! Where are you from Nigeria?
    I'm not here to blast your FB group cause from what I've heard you have good traders. But to promote other companies like Virtnext is a bit low. You are the top affiliate guy on the market, why try to make more by promoting bad signals companies?

Also, true there's a lot of scammed groups out there but some are good, very few but those ones deserve better.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    I would love to promote a signals group like MFs but I need empirical data such as what signal hive provides these Junkware bots and signals groups these affiliate marketers post are not likely to make you money in REAL LIFE. For that you might want look at the HIVE and their new HYBRID AUTO-REPLICATION SOFTWARE. I would promote any signal group if you can prove you are stable with true numbers that will make money I have yet to find that and won't waste my time doing reviews on anything that will not benefit the user. If you want to see what REAL trading looks like day after day check out the SIGNAL HIVE first month is free nothing to lose...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fKeZd9yIMY
    Awww, I like the dollar menu, it's one of my favorite! It's fast and convenient.
  • turboguyturboguy Posts: 2
    I agree with tiger this guy is a waste of time he made an aitotrader to lose money for clients and to fill his pockets. He throws people out of his Facebook for no reason and then can see when other groups do well. Always has to stick his nose in where it don't belong.
  • dear123dear123 Posts: 83
    I'm not comfortable with paid signals, usually its double the trouble when it back fires. can not comment much except that if there are free signals then one should study them instead of paying some unknown service.
  • TBOTTBOT Posts: 23

I think this is an unfair assertion by you. I am the largest affiliate marketer and I own this industry! You can stay on the dollar menu if you like loser! Jacob will make 6 figures what will you make? NOTHING! I am not a crook! Where are you from Nigeria?

Just for the benefit of anyone who may not be aware who this poster is, checkout the Evil Marketing Awards for 2014 and 2015:

http://www.binaryoptions.net/blog/binaryoptions-net-awards-2015/
    http://www.binaryoptions.net/blog/binaryoptions-net-awards-2014/

• I am the biggest affiliate in binary options you are nothing!!! You hear me nothing!!! Why don't you go eat your $1 menu items and leave me alone. You are just jealous of all the money I make from great robots like Virtnext and Citidel. When your girlfriends are busy sucking me off in the parking lot I want you to remember I am number 1 in the industry. You are just sad losers, suckers and dumb gamblers. I will be in my penthouse while you guys are living on the streets. Don't hate the player hate yourself for being losers.. $1 menus all around
  • TBOTTBOT Posts: 23

I am the biggest affiliate in binary options you are nothing!!! You hear me nothing!!! Why don't you go eat your $1 menu items and leave me alone. You are just jealous of all the money I make from great robots like Virtnext and Citidel. When your girlfriends are busy sucking me off in the parking lot I want you to remember I am number 1 in the industry. You are just sad losers, suckers and dumb gamblers. I will be in my penthouse while you guys are living on the streets. Don't hate the player hate yourself for being losers.. $1 menus all around

The only losers here are the unfortunate souls who buy into your crappy products like Virtnext and Citadel. So I take it that your words of advice are directed at them.
  • RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    What on EARTH are you saying? UNREGULATED BROKERS? GETTING SIGNALS FROM THEM? You should forget about your opinion and rather concentrate on the simple truthful fact that your advice WILL RESULT TO A BLOWN ACCOUNT; PERIOD.
    Wtf! Taken signals from brokers! They are there to make you lose. lol. So funny, are you sure you don't work for a broker?
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Ok lets clear some points because people are laughing at you Elvis as we might think you have left the building... Elvis has left the building... Ok so #1 are you with a small undercapitalized broker as in do you work for one? What pray tell might that brokers name be if so? So you think investing in an undercapitalized unregulated broker is wise because you work for one? In my small frame of knowledge and please forgive me for I am not as wise as the average Albanian such as your self, that binary brokers make money from customer losses so would that not be even more so with a small undercapitalized broker such as most of the complaints you see on the internet in places such as forex peace army. Is that not so much the case and please feel free to enlighten me how with the small undercapitalized unregulated binary options broker that risk is removed?