BinaryOptions.net Forums General

3 Binary Options Trading Strategies For Beginners

SystemSystem Posts: 164 admin
edited May 2014 in General
image3 Binary Options Trading Strategies For Beginners | BinaryOptions.net

Aggressive, conservative and semi-conservative binary options strategies, indicators and signals explained.

Read the full story here

Comments

• urby007urby007 Posts: 1
    Hi Mikko. Did you thought to create one alarm, which send notification (on android phone) or Email with MT4 when price come inside the red zone. That think gonna be very useful..
    I want to create that alarm but don't know how i should get is value Inside or outside red zone..

Bye
  • ChrisChris Posts: 1
    I'm having trouble understanding what the ZigZag’s last 2 points is and to draw the Fibonacci between them in the direction of the trend. Please help! Do you perhaps have a video showing this?
  • hotstocks01hotstocks01 Posts: 1
    I want to download the Aggressive Strategy for Fibonacci Retracement but it is not working correctly, so I hope someone can help me get it setup correctly. I tried it on free stock charts.co and on MT4 charts, but does not look the same.. hope to download someones chart that is correctly setup for this stratagy.
  • Brian10Brian10 Posts: 1
    wats the time frame ?
  • Thamindran24Thamindran24 Posts: 1
    how about online platform? Usually binary option trading will be done in web based. so how to use this strategy?
  • zak11907zak11907 Posts: 1
    Hi Mikko,

Thank you for your insight of the Zigzag/ Fibonacci strategy.

As a beginner, I have been trying to understand many of the Indicators and the Oscillators in both the Binary and Forex Trading, trying to learn how they can help me in my trading. It has not been easy.

The Zigzag, ATR, Stochastic, EMA, MVA, Pivot, Sar and showtimetoend are the Indicators and the Oscillators that I have set up on my MT4 Demo account. I also have my own live Binary Options account. Right from the start, I knew that it was going to be a hard learning curve for me to become a Trader and it has been. Fibonacci was another one of the other Indicators that I had been wanting to use but, found it hard. I was lucky to have stumbled on this Site. Reading your Conservative Long Term Strategy, has given me a greater understanding of how the Zigzag and the Fibo can be utilised to work together.

It is my long term goal to become a Trader in both the Binary and the Forex Trading.

A sincere thank you for your help Mikko,

Zak11907
  • hussienhussien Posts: 1
    where can i downlood the indicators amd the templet
  • coolioedcoolioed Posts: 1
    zak11907 said:

Hi Mikko,

Thank you for your insight of the Zigzag/ Fibonacci strategy.

As a beginner, I have been trying to understand many of the Indicators and the Oscillators in both the Binary and Forex Trading, trying to learn how they can help me in my trading. It has not been easy.

The Zigzag, ATR, Stochastic, EMA, MVA, Pivot, Sar and showtimetoend are the Indicators and the Oscillators that I have set up on my MT4 Demo account. I also have my own live Binary Options account. Right from the start, I knew that it was going to be a hard learning curve for me to become a Trader and it has been. Fibonacci was another one of the other Indicators that I had been wanting to use but, found it hard. I was lucky to have stumbled on this Site. Reading your Conservative Long Term Strategy, has given me a greater understanding of how the Zigzag and the Fibo can be utilised to work together.

It is my long term goal to become a Trader in both the Binary and the Forex Trading.

A sincere thank you for your help Mikko,

Zak11907

Hi Zak and all others who have tried this strategy.

Is this strategy suitable for a 1 hour expiry binary option setting?

Can I just have all indicators running normally and just select the 1 hour window?

also, where do I draw my fibonacci line? on the latest zigzag?

Hope to hear from you all soon and trade safe (:
  • dear123dear123 Posts: 83
    hussien said:

where can i downlood the indicators amd the templet

You can simply find these tools in Meta Trader.
  • CamaflajCamaflaj Posts: 1
    Awesome strategy... Been working wonders for me... I use the semi-long term conservative strategy almost exclusively now... Trying so hard to build an EA for it to see how far it can go... Can anyone help?
  • john89oningjohn89oning Posts: 15

I want to download the Aggressive Strategy for Fibonacci Retracement but it is not working correctly, so I hope someone can help me get it setup correctly. I tried it on free stock charts.co and on MT4 charts, but does not look the same.. hope to download someones chart that is correctly setup for this stratagy.

I also need help about this.... Can anyone help? It doesn't look the same with me either and I've been trying to make it work but still haven't succeeded..
  • annie_cavelyannie_cavely Posts: 9
    Thanks for sharing ^^
  • annie_cavelyannie_cavely Posts: 9
    By the way, can I get the download link of MT4 :D Thanks!
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
  • dear123dear123 Posts: 83
    As for a newbie, your approach on how you manage your money and deals with risks also matters besides learning strategies. Beginners should also focus on building up a good approach while learning good strategy so that they can get better returns on their investments.
  • joelbsdjoelbsd Posts: 3
    Is anyone still using this method? Just wanted some advice if this method is still worth putting some time into or am I better off putting time into a better method out there?
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    This is a beginners method yes there are more advanced methods as you progress. I would recommend checking out HIVE to see such real advanced methods.

http://www.binaryoptions.net/blog/signal-hive-binary-options-signals-marketplace-review/
  • sark91sark91 Posts: 1
    i have one question that how we know that which two zigzag points we select in Conservative Long-term Strategy ? kindly can u describe plz
  • securedsecured Posts: 2
    I was in search of many binary options for myself. Thanks for sharing this forums...
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    edited July 2016

my fellow traders, i know we seek a strategy to get us back to winning ways after many loses, i am happy to have found one, i have been trading for years now and my losses has always been more than my gain, if i had any gains though,until few months ago,i got a strategy and for the first time i made up to $5500 in one week,i have come to tell you about it am so happy right now, contact me if you need my help

No thanks, not unless you care to share you little secret strategy here with us.

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Just another spammer, I will try to remove all these "email me people" when I see them.
    Btw I removed his email from your quote Michael :)
  • YolandiWatsonYolandiWatson Posts: 12
    Great Post. This strategy will produce around 100 setups per currency pair per day, so use it wisely, and be very sure to learn it by heart before you jump in full steam.
  • ChillwoodChillwood Posts: 63
    Please do let me know if this thing is really really working out there for something like previously done ? I do understand how it really goes, but I need some clarifications lately. Do not over complicate the things here for many parts. Be creative.
  • Gook32Gook32 Posts: 60
    I think that everyone should be initially sceptic about any new proposed strategy, until proven otherwise. There are excellent demo accounts that can be used for testing. Certainly, historical performance does not mean the same performance in the future
  • hackerrhackerr Posts: 6
    In the Forex or currency market is not traded with something physical as it happens in other markets but with the crossing of two currencies (a pair); that is to say, the currencies are negotiated one by another through an online broker.
  • XmachineXmachine Posts: 4
    he forex market is like boxing, if you train well and are good you can earn a lot of money and have free time. But if you go there without training you will be very bad, places to invest there are many, and while they are regulated you will not have fraud problems, however even if you have the best broker in the world if you do not know how to analyze markets, you will hardly avoid losing your money.
  • MalvridMalvrid Posts: 107
    What I have learnt from all these different strategies proposed by experts is that there is no single one that suits all traders. I think that it all depends on traders skills. So, indeed, it is better to test new strategy on demo account first, to see how it goes
  • gloriagloria Posts: 2

When i make my money through iQ binary options, I never believed myself till I become who I am today. So join me now and trade with full assurance of making huge profits every four working days. No spammers, No scammers, No loosing %100 honest.Contact broker [email protected] phone..+1 205-584-3978

• YozshujindYozshujind Posts: 87
    Are this information still relevant or do we need something other than that for example ? do let me know please, there are so much forex information out there that I am completely not always possible to take it all you know. I do hope and wait for your fast reply.