BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints
Options

WeOption.com is a SCAM "Example of a BucketShop Binary Broker"

lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2016 in Complaints
Complaints are coming in on this bucketshop broker notice the LION seems to be a pattern with scam brokers and LIONS lol... Stay away from bucket shops like this

Comments

• Options
    pbiewengapbiewenga Posts: 1
    edited February 2016
    I was impressed with the many trading options they have available on their platform. Asked for a demo account to test out their platform. Sandra via e-mail support told me they can only offer me a demo when I fund a live account with them, but should I be not happy with their platform for any reason, I could get my funds back immediately as they offer a feature called "auto/instant withdrawal" via Neteller If I had funded my account with Neteller. On Friday 22nd of Janaury I funded my account with $360. After an hour I tried to resolve a few issues I had with the platform but still wasn't happy. I requested a withdrawal of $364 (which is mainly just my capital amount). When I saw that my withdrawal is pending, I contacted support to ask why it is pending when it should be auto/instant.

I have sent emails daily for the last week to ALL of their email addresses but had no response whatsoever. Shortly after that I saw that my pending withdrawal status has been changed to approved (see screenshot attached) and once again I sent them an email asking where my money is. Since then I also have been blocked out of my account and can't access my account anymore. It's not even profits that I try to withdraw. Simply wanted to give them a fair chance and try their platform now I have lost my capital...as their min. deposit is not as low as other brokers. They require a min. deposit of $350. Just to note as well, I also submitted my docs for verification before I made the deposit.
  • Options
    BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    If they dont offer a demo pre deposit i would stay clear. Try Markets world free demo no calls.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • Options
    BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Had a few people in the Facebook group I am in fall for this one and were complaining, research your broker or get burnt simple as that.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com