BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Markets World Segregated Bonus is Great!

EstelaMadrEstelaMadr Posts: 1
edited January 2016 in General
I really love how Markets World does not tie the bonus to my account. Most trustworthy broker by far!

http://www.binaryoptions.net/brokers/marketsworld/

Comments

• BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Its better than getting locking in 20k trading volume for a 200$$ deposit.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
    leave it lotz in in contact to get it
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • jeimanueljeimanuel Posts: 1
    Love MW! Not to mention they provide a free loyalty reward each month. I got a hundo for free last month.
  • eric0101eric0101 Posts: 3
    new to all this. i note that mw seem to have the best reputation. also there payouts seem much higher to me on the 5 minute expiries i can get 80-90%. thanks for this guys. im happy i came across this. great forum here.
    Markets world has variable payouts i.e. they fluctuate so they will drop down to 70% sometimes but for the most part they are the best broker especially if you are a US citizen.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
    it seems like there is one hour everyday when their payouts fly up. I saw 100% the last two days. This was at 9am New York time. :)
    sorry i meant to say 11am New York time
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Unfortunately for them their payouts on average are in the low 70% area making them compared to their competition in the SUCK category and they will lose customers because of it in the future..
  • arbtraderarbtrader Posts: 5
    Well! MarketsWorld is the only Binary Options platform that offers a dedicated Monthly Loyalty Reward. This bonus is in addition to the core offerings and provides regular customers, regular bonuses!
  • MariaMariaMariaMaria Posts: 5
    I deposit 60 with mw but was left to my own devices...it was my first time trading...i was on a roll and trippled my money then i lost it all
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Use rules like max 5% a trade and after 2-3 losses in a row stop for the day. If new 1-2% a trade is even recommended until you have a good system/method of trading then from there it is all experience.