BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

CT OPTION being slammed by employees from 888option!!!

susan888susan888 Posts: 1
edited February 2016 in Brokers
DO NOT trust CT Option! DO NOT deposit in CT Option! Or your money is no longer yours!
I wanna share my bad experience about CTOption. I joined CT option several months ago, and earned some money, but I had a hard time taking my money back! At the beginning, they told that I can make deposit as long as I wish, but when I tried to withdraw from my funds, I was rejected. And even my deposit cannot be refunded! I've tried every way to get in touch with CT option, but no one responded via email or phone call, and they just hung up the phone call when I reached them! Getting in touch is nearly impossible, let alone getting money back, never think of profit. In a word, STAY AWAY from CT Option!

Please don't use this kind of anti marketing vs other brokers you are just as bad as real scam brokers...

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    How come your IP is the same as the broker option888 and as well your name Susan888 where you kind of point this out.. Brokers slamming other brokers is dirty pool. Why not spend your time not being a c___ instead :)
  • peter123peter123 Posts: 1
    I don't know whether Susan is an employee of 888option or not, and how lotzofbotz can know her IP and change the title(an administrater employed by CTOption???). But I have similiar experience as hers. It's really a hard time getting my money back.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Lets see same guy posts as a different guy maybe multiple personality disorder? Next time buy a CLUE Susan/Peter or whatever sex you feel like being today...

• RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    LOL!!!
  • joeskijoeski Posts: 1
    hahahahah, what a moron