BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Which Broker Is The Best?

Hi
I'm not that new trading binary options, I would just like to hear some honest comments without being scammed, which are the best?

Comments

• ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
    Our community voted MarketsWorld the best broker for 2014, you can read why here: http://www.binaryoptions.net/blog/binaryoptions-net-awards-2014/
  • dear123dear123 Posts: 83
    I cant say who is best and whose not, its really hard to define, but I can only share what I know and the broker I trade with is optiontrade, its alright and gets the job done with no hassle.
  • panzersspanzerss Posts: 2
    Has anyone heard anything about Binary Brokerz and Magnum Options? There seems to be little written on them but they always pop up in all the trading software
    Both are unregulated white labels. Stay away.
  • fxtradesmanfxtradesman Posts: 4
    ayrex.com Anyone try them? - would like to hear from anyone who has tried and withdrawn from them. Thanks
  • fxtradesmanfxtradesman Posts: 4
    and HYoptions too pls. Any news on them? Thanks
  • annie_cavelyannie_cavely Posts: 9
    What do you think about alpari.com?
    Many people advice me to open an acount with this website because of its trading experience.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    See the list of recommended brokers here - http://binaryoptions.net/binary-options-brokers/
  • annie_cavelyannie_cavely Posts: 9
    edited January 2016
    What do you think about alpari?
    Many people advice me to open an acount with this website because of its trading experience.
  • dear123dear123 Posts: 83
    Many traders haven't received their money back from Alpari Uk and I guess they are shut now, however I haven't tried alpari yet. You can check their reviews from sites like forex peace army etc.
  • Newb1Newb1 Posts: 2
    Hi Everyone, I am looking for a broker that has 60 sec binary option trading, accepts USA traders, has a good reputation with a decent platform. Would be great it they paid out better than 65% and offered a demo account...................does anything like this exist?
    Newb1 said:

Hi Everyone, I am looking for a broker that has 60 sec binary option trading, accepts USA traders, has a good reputation with a decent platform. Would be great it they paid out better than 65% and offered a demo account...................does anything like this exist?

MarketsWorld...
  • andrewneelyandrewneely Posts: 2
    edited February 2016
    I tried many binary brokers and according to my experience Inside Option is the BIGGEST BINARY OPTIONS SCAMS ON EARTH! I lost all my money and worse the employees called me asking for sex after they lost all my money making fake trades. They tricked me into sex the first time but not the second and I am writing this to help prevent them from tricking you too! Don't let them take your money and make your butt sore like they did me! Have a nice day ...

Gupta Alaaababa - Sore Anus Man
  • mnaude62mnaude62 Posts: 4
    So if you use Marketworld do you get a signal or autotrader or copytrader free?
  • RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
  • toby1977toby1977 Posts: 7
    The first broker I tried was option fair when I started trading.. It gave me some troubles because the platform didn't usually open my trades right after I confirmed the positions but only seconds later.. this made me lose some good investments. now I have an account with stockpair and I haven't any problems so far, just that this one doesn't allow you to invest on commodities (I invest on Gold) at every time
  • ds.trading70ds.trading70 Posts: 59
    I notice that IQoption is ranked 2nd. But Surprisingly i hardly hear much of people using them - why is this so? I actually tried to DEMO them today, but was having some difficulty loading them New version. I also notice they only have expiry up to 30mins? I wanted to trade with 1-2 hours expiry as well. Anyone have experience using them? thank you. Also in what way is Marketsworld ranked lst and more Superior than IQoption?
  • DennisSDennisS Posts: 3

I notice that IQoption is ranked 2nd. But Surprisingly i hardly hear much of people using them - why is this so? I actually tried to DEMO them today, but was having some difficulty loading them New version. I also notice they only have expiry up to 30mins? I wanted to trade with 1-2 hours expiry as well. Anyone have experience using them? thank you. Also in what way is Marketsworld ranked lst and more Superior than IQoption?

I've tried out IQoption a bit too during the last days, I've attached how the expiry looks for me.. Seems to have pretty much what you need doesn't it?
    yeah pretty straight forward, their payouts suck at certain times of days for certain pairs I did notice though...
  • ds.trading70ds.trading70 Posts: 59
    Markets World is pretty neat as well, only flaw is, it has very limited Currency Pairs compared to a lot of other brokers out there. It's pretty tough finding an overall excellent broker.
  • MGM1984MGM1984 Posts: 6
    how about any mt4/mt5 brokers? Any background on these?
    edited March 2016
    CORE liquidity markets is one you might want to check out. Great payouts and nice trading through Metatrader...

http://www.binaryoptions.net/brokers/core-liquidity-markets/
  • DennisSDennisS Posts: 3

yeah pretty straight forward, their payouts suck at certain times of days for certain pairs I did notice though...

Yeah noticed that too. Although that never seem to occur while there's great liquidity which is fine to me. Will keep demotrading for a while before depositing though to see closer how it all works.
    They also seems to have a pair with higher payout pretty much every day(today for example it was eur/usd with 85% payout).
    Thanks lotz. I checked them out I like them so far but I'm using Mac right now. Does anyone use a Meta trader platform on MAC and if so what application program do you use to run the Windows applications.
    It looks like I may have to switch over to PC for the meta platforms

Thanks,
    edited March 2016
    I have a bunch of computers from Mac, Windows & even uniX variants. I can tell you that running metatrader on a Mac is very easy. Here are some brokers that make it even easier with built-in install routines for you. So if you want to use it on a Mac no problem! Example of one that does a Mac version of metatrader here ---> https://pepperstone.com/en/trading-platforms/metatrader-4-mac

FYI - If you do a simple search of "Metatrader for Mac" on google you will get plenty of mac compatible brokers you can use :)
    Lots,

Thanks again. I had done several of these searches but every time I would sign up either the program wasn't compatible or the broker was not taking US clients. I will try this one out.

Thank you,
    If you sign up for a demo account because you are just using it for the data should not give you any issues...
    I enjoy using Markets World but I find the amount of pairs lacking.
    Is there a list of reputable brokers that will accept US clients.
    I love the format of iq option I would almost move so I could use this site.
    I can't stand NADEX.
    Feel free to PM me if you'd rather not post.
    I welcome any suggestions or comments.
    Thank you,
  • BrianDarBrianDar Posts: 5
    You'll find good and bad reviews about most brokers, it's hard to choose and figure out which is scam…
  • RobertBRobertB Posts: 1
    Hi Guys- I was wondering whether you have an opinion on which broker might the "best" when doing normal trading(the DOW or gold, silver or stocks etc) and not binary options. I am more interested in day trading using more traditional methods such as analysing charts etc. Any help regarding this would be truly appreciated. By the way I am located in Germany.
    Thank you