BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Interactive Option

2»

Comments

• BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    1 post and your praising him..... I smell BS
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
    Michael has written an article about this scam artist: http://www.binaryoptions.net/blog/who-is-elijah-oyefeso-and-what-is-the-deal/
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    What are you talking about? Interactive Option are one of the worst scam bucket shop brokers going right up there with BigOptions, Lbinary and AApoption. You see nothing but horrible complaints about them over and over again... If you want to throw away your money feel free to join this spotoption based bucket shops who will just STEAL your money outright...

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/interactive-options-tomas-senna-chief-trader.44011/
  • El_ChapoEl_Chapo Posts: 3
    I'm 100% sure he's a scam. I had been following Elijah on all social media paltforms including snapchat for a while and then I finally decided to follow his signals after him and his team gained my trust. He made me sign up for an un-regulated broker through his apparent 'VIP' link (which he gets commissions for). I have since lost half of my account and my brother has lost his whole trading account by exactly following his signals.

He also sends out his results once his trades have been taken, for example today he took 8 trades in 1 hour and claimed that he won them all. I then went and checked the trades he took on MetaTrader including the expiary times and in reality he had actually lost a lot of them (I think the majority).

He tries looking good by giving money to charity but please stay far away for Elijah because he's simply motivated by greed and doesn't care for anyone other than himself. Don't make my mistake or you'll end up losing money!
  • I thought of registering to this broker, until I saw the reviews on this forum. Seems like they even closed down, or currently inactive.
  • dear123dear123 Posts: 83
    webguide said:

I am a BS SPAMMER forgive me for posting here. Elijah lost me all my money @ 5% a trade and I now have to go around posting spam on forums to make a living... Sorry...

Oh Really...!!