BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions
Options

Guys please help me out here

ok i am thinking to start trading soon.
I think i might have found a way to make a lot of money through trading .
My question is if you make like 6 figures a month through trading , will my bank question me or do i have to worry about nothing ?
What about tax and stuff.
Thank you very much .

Comments

• Options
    RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    I believe the bank will question if it's paid into your cc. Other means I do not think so.

What do you mean tax and stuff? What stuff? You can only be referring to tax itself. There is a saying that goes: the only two things you cannot avoid in life is death and taxes. This saying rings very true. You cannot play with the taxman. It will land you in jail. Best is to be honest and to declare your income. In any case the tax authorities in any country will have access to your bank account(s) if they really want to investigate an individual or company. It's best to declare and to be honest about it than them finding discrepancies in your tax submission, thus resulting "best case" scenario that you are a target. Worst case - nevermind the market - you will have your ass handed to you and it will be then best using your money to stock up on some lube rather than making a investment.