BinaryOptions.net Forums General

The Best Binary Options Bots and Autotraders Reviewed | BinaryOptions.net

SystemSystem Posts: 164 admin
edited September 2013 in General
imageThe Best Binary Options Bots and Autotraders Reviewed | BinaryOptions.net

To make binary options easier, you can try out a binary options bot. Here our editors review some of the best bots and autotraders available.

Read the full story here

Comments

• terazteraz Posts: 5
    I like optionbit with and without alg bot. The interface, nbr of assets, friendliness of broker is great. But, optionbit does not give you the kind of ROI that other platforms offer.
  • AmselemAmselem Posts: 1
    Hi Teraz, i just want to confirm with you since you sound like youre a member already of Algobit/optionbit.. I want to join algobit for the signals now i want to know if i will make winning trades im not loooking at being a millionaire over night but if i can make some profit i will be very happy. Pls assist before i lose my hard earned money to some "Fluff" Thanks! Anselem
  • RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    I have played around with Algobit in the past. My experience was that the service was 50/50. It could be that it has improved - but one thing I believe is for sure - it will be suicide following that as a signal.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    i agree useless crapware promoted by the broker to churn accounts...
  • memyselfmemyself Posts: 6
    there is no algobit ;-(
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    memyself said:

there is no algobit ;-(

Well, the original post is 3 years old, most of those old BS robots are gone now.

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    memyself said:

there is no algobit ;-(

Good. One less robot scam.
    Actually, there is algobit but you have to go through OptionBit to find it and as expected, there is a catch: minimum of $250. Have not seen that much money since October last year ;-(.
  • Another robot for losses
  • Our primary objective is to educate you in binary options trading plus provide reviews of brokers, robots and signals services.
  • nicksonnickson Posts: 1
    edited December 2017
    I have been trading forex and binary options since 2014 as a side job and hobby. So far it was fun, sometimes I win and sometimes I lose and in overall, the earnings was a bit higher than what I lost. I've tried so many brokers and found out that only a few of them are fair and genuine. I am currently using 3 platforms to trade online. 

I see some people are using Autotrader systems or BOTs to do the job automatically and hands-free. I also would like to do that but I'm not looking for make-a-million-over-a-night systems which I'm sure are mostly fake and scam. I saw a list of binary option and forex BOTs here, all under one roof and am not sure which one is better. Since the broker is the legit one, I can trust the BOTs but which one is the best? I appreciate if you are an expert in this field, take a look at the list and recommend one of them over others. I asked the sites’ CS but they say they don't endorse any of them.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    IQoption has a new feature where you can build your own robot using their robot builder tool. It looks pretty cool, you can use other peoples robots too but I don't think I would. Building my own is cool though.
    IQ options definitely the best out there. but the AlgoBit ? is that real? I have no interest in programming and do not have PHD in Mathematics. Tried IQ robots and I like them, Shame I do not have enough IQ to work out robots myself or I am just too lazy ;-)
  • Hello!

Thank you for your interest, anyway after careful consideration, the team concluded that the service was not performing up to our high standards of quality.
    Both Integrity and Respect for our users remain key values of IQ Option, thus the operation of IQ Robots was ceased by January 17th, 2017
    Meanwhile, we kindly advise you to stick with the original IQ Option Trading Platform.
    Plenty of technical instruments for analysis are already available on the platform, and you can easily activate them when trading.

If you have any questions about IQ Option, you can always contact our Support Team (https://iqoption.com/en/contacts). It is available 24/7!

IQ Option Support Team
  • TobiasRobinsonTobiasRobinson Posts: 45 admin
    As above, IQ ditched their self build robot. Binary.com still offer a self build bot for those looking to automate trading: https://www.binaryoptions.net/binary-com