BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

OptionsXO BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT!

holyfire_germanyholyfire_germany Posts: 29 ✭✭
edited January 2014 in Complaints
...and did not even send me a mail or something.
Short story, after withdrawing all ma money a few weeks ago I decide to fund a small amount to test a new 60sec strategy.
I funded yesterday - was able to log in this morning to see if they made the deposit. Then later that day I could not log in anyore - it said"You account has been blocked contact support."

No live chat,no telephone, no email reponse.

Whats going on here?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLRKcy9u83U

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Too many complaints about this broker too many times too many problems from too many people... Let me know what they say I have video on them of the pip spreads being widened too...
  • botsogbotsog Posts: 20
    how much did you deposit holyfire_germany? maybe those winning the race here are already marked-men by optionsxo. let's see what's going to happen to my account? i won the race last november and you won it twice...
  • botsogbotsog Posts: 20
    try to contact the admin here and maybe he can assist you. he helped me expedite my withdrawal when optionsxo is delaying it. he's promoting this broker through the $1000 race and it is the editor's pick as the no. 1 best broker.

hope you'll resolve this issue.
  • holyfire_germanyholyfire_germany Posts: 29 ✭✭
    update: checked my account - can log in now. Did anyone contact me - NO. Thats not what I call quote:"Quality customer support"
    Lets see how trading goes the next week.
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Record all your trades with them in case you have issues.

http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/264/simple-and-easy-way-to-record-trades#latest
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • ali355ali355 Posts: 1
    me too have the same problem of account block...7/8/14 i made a withdrawal request and today 11/8/14 i can't even access to my account...it says account blocked and contact support but they dont respond to any of my email or any message....what a shame support service and lets see what they do next!!!
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Can you provide some details of why you were locked out and how it transpired?
  • jimmy20jimmy20 Posts: 9
    OptionsXO brokers are parasites such as Paul Harris and Daniel Goldman ( I believe these are not their real names). They take your money with their phone calls, sweet talks, very persistent persuasion and false hope of making money for you. Once, you are in their hooks, you can bye bye to your money. You will never take your money out! They are thieves, robbers, liars and high profile irresponsible scammers. It is a scam!
    Never give it to them even if they keep persuading you day after day by phone calls ! This is their strategy. They will pester you to the point that you’ve no choice but to give it. Once you did, your money will be gone for good!!!!!
    The feedbacks people gave on this webpage are true and more reliable than what your broker told you. OptionsXO have no experience of making money. The way they make money is by conning you. Not from the market! Don’t trust them and never ever give in!!!
    They will always ask you to go to gold, then platinum account. They always ask for more money so that they can help you to get out of the mess they created. The only way to get your money is to upgrade your account or put more money in!!! This is their strategy! Don’t give in if you still want your money!
    If you asked a broker to trade for you, he will use the bonus to trade so that you have no cash balance, except bonus balance. You can only withdraw cash balance with OptionXo platform. So, you will never able to withdraw your money as bidding many times more than the bonus balance is almost impossible with their bidding system, which set at 36% of winning. If you’re smarter than the brokers ( Success rate is 50% only), you might have cash balance that is highly guarded by them. If you attend to withdraw, you’ll face another impossible hurdle. Commonly, they will not respond to you email or request. Basically, you are abandoned!
    In summary, OptionsXO brokers are highly sophisticated thieves that dangle a carrot of making millions of dollars in few months for you. They have advestisement in facebook that say “ What rich people don’t want you to know! Check it before it gets withdrawn!” or In webpages, earning hundred thousands of dollars of a university boy or a housewife, etc. In actually fact, they make money by stealing from you, not making it for you!
  • hutchy58hutchy58 Posts: 1
    Yes they have scamed your money there is a company in google who will attempt to get your money back these crook are from israel and speak many languages.They are called whealth recovery look at the video i have asked for a call back. I think they may be able to recovers moneys lost to these online crooks.