BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

BX-Markets New Broker

botsogbotsog Posts: 20
hi pips! just to share with you my experience with a new broker bx-markets.com. i received a no deposit bonus of $30 from bx-markets last 23 january. the account is now $4,426.58. the platform is tech financials and their support is good. i have not experienced any lag and slippage during entry even when I have increased my ITM%. hopefully they will still give good support when i request for a withdrawal next week.

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    *popcorn is ready. This is another no name tech fin broker. You really think they will pay you? Well look on the brightside we can always add them to the BLACKLIST*AVOID review page and list your story. Are you sure of the TOS with them? I think I will help BO.net with an updated section on brokers to review that will include exact instances and maybe video footage to have more impact and protect more newbies. *Be prepared to do a charge back as well if you deposit with this broker BOTSOG ;)
    edited February 2014
    So tell us BOTSOGY! You took a free no deposit $30 dollars they offered and turned it to over $4k lol. Good job now that is some trading. So next they will ask him to deposit funds but after he does this, he will withdraw a larger sum of profits... *drum roll! Now this is going to be funny I calculate the odds of BOTSOG screaming in the near future to be extremely high... Will be waiting... muhahaha
  • tmoneytmoney Posts: 3
    botsog, I am glad you are here to share your experience, 2things, 1st, to trade, and 2nd to withdraw. Most brokers fail on the 2nd spot, most especially, when you are eating them up, well I do say brokers dont offer free money, LOL, just keep us posted as it goes with your withdrawals
  • str8pipsstr8pips Posts: 20
    Well i dont take see why these brokers dont pay if you fulfill the requirements. These terms suck so if you manage to make it through, you should definitely be awarded your damn money.
  • botsogbotsog Posts: 20
    let's give them the benefit of the doubt lotzofbotz ;) i''ll inform you next week what's going to happen...
  • buzztrackbuzztrack Posts: 2
    How did you get on botsog.

I'm with some tech financials brokers and I'm finding it hard to get my money from them - €200 - €7k with one, don't think they are happy with me. €200 - €1k with another one, they've given me back my deposit but have locked my account. €200 -€1k with another one, I've requested my deposit for withdrawal, they've introduced delay and slippage on the account, I can't trade with the trend, get price change error.

Are there any tech financial brokers that are honest - I like the platform, it's suitable for the way i trade 60 sec.
    Which brokers are these, any proof?
  • buzztrackbuzztrack Posts: 2
    Hi Lotzofbotz,

Do binary brokers pay attention to these forums - i'm still hopeful of getting my withdrawal from them and don't want to give them an another excuse not to pay up. Could really do with the money at the moment.

If they don't pay up I'll give details - if you like i can email info, but I'm not sure how that would help.

I've nothing to hide