BinaryOptions.net Forums Commercial Marketplace

Night Owl Signals Review and Recommendation

senjoysenjoy Posts: 1
edited June 2016 in Commercial Marketplace
Hey guys,

As you might have guessed, this is my personal review and recommendation about night owls binary signals. I have been with night owl signals for about two months now and the first and the best thing I grasped from Chris' (admin) US and Asian Sessions is knowledge. Yes, I learned how to analyse the candle stick charts and the right time to call and put on Forex currencies. Realistically, he calls out only legendary live trading signals during his sessions and rest of the time we are involved in gaining his analytical knowledge on the market and trading charts. I won't say all signals are 100% profitable. There is no such thing in binary options where you can be 100% in profit. Yes, sometimes market beats you and you can do nothing about it. Chris claims to be 75 - 80% accurate but my personal experience with him gave me approximating 90% - 95% in the money for the past two months and I can proudly say that my search for an appropriate binary signal provider has come to an end. The best thing more than money I admire is his analytical skills and that is something none of the binary providers will ever give you.

Also, with the knowledge I am gaining from his sessions, in the future I plan to do trading on my own relying only on his charts. Hence I would recommend you guys to try out his signals at least for a month for three reasons: knowledge, profit and only profit. He offers two sessions Mon- Thu (9:30 am to 11 am and 8:30 pm to 10:00 pm EST). Please don't hesitate to click on the below link and subscribe to his sessions. His sessions and charts work well on smartphones too. There are also free Tuesday trials which you can join. Cheers to you guys and Happy Trading :)

for review --> http://www.binaryoptions.net/blog/night-owl-signals/ <--</b>

https://youtu.be/8fKeZd9yIMY

Comments

• gabmangabman Posts: 56
    Last week was horrible though, he lost like 8-9 straight trades in a row. Bad variance, but in general, i think he is a good trader.
  • gabmangabman Posts: 56
    Additionally, chris needs to work on his loss variation. that kind of streak can be bad or discouraging if i had referred people. If you win 10 straight trades and lose 6 straight trades, someone could have come in on the losing streak, and it'll be bad.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Right now I would think most SPs who actively are trying to trade this market might find it very difficult. We are going into BREXIT and the past few weeks I have seen the market go pure chops anybody trying to get active in this well good luck. Seeing a good many signal providers taking it easy which imo again is wise ahead of what the brits decide on for dinner "BANGERS? or MASH?"
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    Too true. and on top of the brexit we've got the FOMC to deal with.. will they or won't they raise rates? Is the economy good or isn't it? Basically, they aren't helping to keep the market calm, they are just adding more reason to sit on the sidelines and wait until after the dust settles.