BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

BETOPTION IS A SCAM I LOST MY LIFE SAVINGS WITH THEIR BROKERS!

cashonecashone Posts: 1
edited February 2016 in Brokers
They Stole my money 500k in total and then stole my grandmothers money too! I want justice we need to find these binary option rapists! Please don't use BETOPTION they are a scam!

Comments

• BOTrader74BOTrader74 Posts: 2
    I Trade with BETOption and they are not scam, I got my profits and very fast withdraw, usually we wait more than 2 weeks with other companies.

cashone you are saying that you got scammed with 500k on 29th of Feb. and I am telling you that BETOption was not even online on Feb. They start on March.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Considering you are from Cyprus maybe you work for them BOTrader? You would have 500k in assets with a no name broker like this Cashone? I think you both need to get on the bus below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeHd2_unz5M
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    Short bus... ha! Haven't seen one of those in years... anyone who puts 500K in a binary trading account is definitely short bus material.
  • BOTrader74BOTrader74 Posts: 2
    lotzofbotz seem you need to get on that bus!!! as I said I am trader and I am on holiday in Cyprus and as well wanted to visit in person the company that I invest in. So behave please!!
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    Sure you are... sounds pretty convenient,
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Holiday in Cyprus oh I believe that one! GFYS! Lying broker d-bag. I wish I was on that bus I would kick the living ___ out of you ___ing RETARDS!