BinaryOptions.net Forums Binary Options Strategy

Do you think a secret trading Strategy exist in the trading world?

To further extend my question: For example a daily 20-30% profit strategy that only few traders knows about it and wont share with anyone .
Is that even possible ?

Comments

• RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    The market force is the institutions. Banks, Hedge funds and Corporations in that order. If anyone can tap into that you are Golden. :smile:
  • eduardospokaeduardospoka Posts: 3
    Sorry I am new to all this, but no...I don't think so...based on what I've been reading and what I am seeing, the mathematics suggest that even with a 50% win - 50% lose rate, we will lost. And even if we are 20 ~ 30 % more sure that we would win...it may not still be enough to make it worthwhile...Binary Options is a scary system. I am not completely understanding of the Math, but I saw this video and it woke me up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZgEvNuJtGc
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod

To further extend my question: For example a daily 20-30% profit strategy that only few traders knows about it and wont share with anyone .
    Is that even possible ?

Of course one does, lots of people have their SECRET strategies. The thing about a working trade is that the more people use it the less chance it has of working, which is why no one will tell you about their secret.
  • ehenderichsehenderichs Posts: 22

I am not completely understanding of the Math, but I saw this video and it woke me up.

The math is not that complicated and it clearly indicates you can't just gamble on the outcome. Meaning you must learn technical analysis to make more educated dicisions on the market direction.

Binary options are not that scary, surely not now you saw this clip. Approach it as gambling and you WILL lose money. Approach it with more common sense, take the time to learn en you MIGHT make money.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    ehenderic... don't waste your time with theis eduardospoka person, he's a spammer and had been blasting this video around all the binary forums I know...
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    All of those videos are over 3 years old and have no aff links it seems. I would say if he worked for anybody it would be forexpeacearmy trying to keep people from trading bins lol... I do like he is trying to educate people to the risk though that is a good thing imo... Trading is not gambling and if you treat it as such well you won't be doing it for very long...