BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Improve Your Binary Trading Results | BinaryOptions.net

SystemSystem Posts: 164 admin
edited January 2016 in General

imageImprove Your Binary Trading Results | BinaryOptions.net

Tips for improving your binary options trading in 2016!

Read the full story here

Comments

• ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
    edited January 2016
    Nice article Michael! I completely agree re ongoing strategy review. As a reminder to all, there are a heap of great videos here: http://forum.binaryoptions.net/categories/free-webinar-recordings-indicator-packs
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    If you want to help our community make money trading binary how about you share your info here in the forum for us all to share? no? then I think you will be very lucky indeed to have anyone contact you.
  • Beckz Beckz Posts: 30 admin
    @The_Geek_MH What's wrong with pointing out info on the main site that's financing and running this forum?
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    More then likely you are not seeing the whole conversation as I often delete spammers spam, so you might misconstrue what he is saying or thinking he is talking to somebody else which is funny as hell for me to watch, sorry. I can edit the spammers post and then ban them if you like. Most or just some random aff marketer clicking away at the forums. It is a bit more difficult now with the massive increase in posts by certain members out of the blue to moderate when they answer every post even the ones by spammers which can make you miss the spam posts. I get maybe you are trying to increase the activity for your SEO but how about discussions on actual topics and content traders would be interested in.
    Lots is right, I replied to a spammer before I realized how much spam had been spread and since then that person was banned.
  • Beckz Beckz Posts: 30 admin
    Ok thanks for clearing that out @lotzofbotz :smile: We are not working with SEO on the forum domain i.e. forum.binaryoptions.net. Only with the main domain content, but that will increase the activity on the forum as well of course.
    Beckz said:

@The_Geek_MH What's wrong with pointing out info on the main site that's financing and running this forum?

My comment can be deleted too, it was meant for a spammer whos comment was deleted. Makes no sense now.
  • BinaryLifeBinaryLife Posts: 11

Beckz said:

My comment can be deleted too, it was meant for a spammer whos comment was deleted. Makes no sense now.
    lol...I was scratching my head reading that comment of yours...now it is making sense :smiley:
  • YozshujindYozshujind Posts: 87
    How does this all works honestly when nothing actually good for binary options industry lately going on, am I right on something or not ? I do hope to make it all better but I just can't it seems - it's simply do not work at all for whatever reasons.
  • HulapointikHulapointik Posts: 46
    Binary options, like any other trading discipline, require constant practice and strategy development. Only in this case you will be able to reach a stable and profitable level of trading. Although binary options are considered to be one of the riskiest ways of earning money, here you can also find certain regularities and rules that will help you to achieve success. Last but not least, risk management and understanding of the specifics of this direction is important. But it is very dynamic and interesting. I know a lot of traders who like binary options and they successfully make money with them.