BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions
Options

Live Trading group

Hello All

Is there a live trading group within the forum?

Bit of background on me
I am very much a BO trading newbie; so much so that I have traded away (with the help of my 'Senior Account Manager') £25K of my own money.

Story goes like this... I had some money to invest into the BO market from a previous business. I did a bit of research and opted to use 24Option as a trading platform. I signed up with £1000 invested; the rest of the story is pretty much the same as a number I have read here... they offered me 20K bonus for adding another 10K investment then a further 10K bonus for a further 5K investment etc etc I ended up with £25K of my own money and £30K 'Company Money'. With the help of my 'Senior Account Manager' and during 10 minutes of trading I lost the lot. I was physically sick but I was OK because my Senior Account Manager gave me £31K (which was the last trade value) as a bonus to allow me to win back my money... I know have over £60K in bonus which equates to £3million in volume.
The Senior Account Manager originally said he would assist in building my account but 'recommended' some trades which all lost but one. On 7 April I had £22K company money in my account and £81 cash. I have been trading on my own now for the last 10 days and have a current balance of £49K but more importantly I have built my 'volume' to over £250K. My aim is to build the volume by between £10K and £20K per day to the required £1million so that I can get my first £20K back into my account.

My story pretty much confirms everything that this site recommends DONT ACCEPT THE BONUS

Back to my original question, I have been doing trades on my own and have averaged £2.7K per day in 'profit'... it has had its nerve wracking moments but so far so good. I find myslef sat infront of the computer pretty much watching resistance and support levels and hoping to catch trades at both maximums. I am watching the RSI and Bollingers on multi graphs which is difficult so I was wondering if there is a group within the forum where we could all benefit?

Sorry about the long winded post :)

Regards
Steve

Comments

• Options
    BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • Options
    azubikefxazubikefx Posts: 1
    how can i get to my live platform and start trading whit my free no deposit bomus?
  • Options
    OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    How's it going for you? Any updates. £3million in volume, I wonder if you have the record.
  • Options
    suchiangsuchiang Posts: 63
    stejill said:

Hello All

Is there a live trading group within the forum?

Bit of background on me
    I am very much a BO trading newbie; so much so that I have traded away (with the help of my 'Senior Account Manager') £25K of my own money.

Story goes like this... I had some money to invest into the BO market from a previous business. I did a bit of research and opted to use 24Option as a trading platform. I signed up with £1000 invested; the rest of the story is pretty much the same as a number I have read here... they offered me 20K bonus for adding another 10K investment then a further 10K bonus for a further 5K investment etc etc I ended up with £25K of my own money and £30K 'Company Money'. With the help of my 'Senior Account Manager' and during 10 minutes of trading I lost the lot. I was physically sick but I was OK because my Senior Account Manager gave me £31K (which was the last trade value) as a bonus to allow me to win back my money... I know have over £60K in bonus which equates to £3million in volume.
    The Senior Account Manager originally said he would assist in building my account but 'recommended' some trades which all lost but one. On 7 April I had £22K company money in my account and £81 cash. I have been trading on my own now for the last 10 days and have a current balance of £49K but more importantly I have built my 'volume' to over £250K. My aim is to build the volume by between £10K and £20K per day to the required £1million so that I can get my first £20K back into my account.

My story pretty much confirms everything that this site recommends DONT ACCEPT THE BONUS

Back to my original question, I have been doing trades on my own and have averaged £2.7K per day in 'profit'... it has had its nerve wracking moments but so far so good. I find myslef sat infront of the computer pretty much watching resistance and support levels and hoping to catch trades at both maximums. I am watching the RSI and Bollingers on multi graphs which is difficult so I was wondering if there is a group within the forum where we could all benefit?

Sorry about the long winded post :)

Regards
    Steve

Hello .Steve Becarefull when you trade Binary options , because binary option industry are poor regulation and there are no way to win 60% .
    all the time . ( e.g) if you bet 100$, broker pay 70$ .. where 30$ gone. if you loose 3 or 4 trade in a row . you loose more than you win.

dnt waste your time and money ..Thank

• Options
    The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    I think if you are doing so well with your turnover you should abandon your quest to hit the $1 million turnover and open a new account, trade it up to the original $20,000 and get out. Sounds a lot easier to me for sure. If you get frisky you can even keep on trading and try to make some profits too.