BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

Wade Gordon Signals Fraudster by the binaryoptionswatchdog

michael_freemanmichael_freeman Posts: 12
edited April 2016 in Complaints
I am warning you vs Wade Gordon's Signals who is really somebody that works for the broker trying to lose your money. He runs his scam on my turf of facebook and my members complain they stole their money. Time for the watchdog of binary options to take you down sir.

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    It's funny to see Michael Freeman warning against frauds, since he is a well know master fraudster himself.
  • mbrownmbrown Posts: 1
    Mr Freeman you are a very funny man! Slating another affiliate who is trending on your toes is called slander and deformation of character. I challenge you to provide evidence of these so called member complaints. It's very ironic that a person with your bad reputation deem it ok to post such nonsense.

And for your information, yes I know Wade Gordon, I am a former client of their service and a lawyer and I will be offering him my services to tackle your allegations.

• blackwarriorblackwarrior Posts: 27
    Who is yall talk to? Because First off Michael Freeman Wade Gordon and Michael Hodges is all the same! You are all scammers so look in the mirror you feel me dog? I mean you think you is so holy bro because you post here and is the mod Michael Hodges? How about you pushing people to use "Binary ATM" and Lbinary scam broker who was raided? How about that both of those guys are scammers yes but you are no better you feel me? I lost money because listening to you and I don't like you sir. Lucky for me the other two scammers just look so stupid they are not believable enough to sell mops on tv.
  • blackwarriorblackwarrior Posts: 27
    This is your site where I lost money! I am mad dog, you going to pay me back for losing money on that scam you recommended Michael Hodges?

http://binarymarketanalysis.com/
  • firepipzfirepipz Posts: 5
    edited July 2016
    Lbinary and a scam bot like BinaryOpitons ATM, have you no shame...

• firepipzfirepipz Posts: 5
    edited July 2016
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    Well now, this is interesting. I can say for sure that Michael Freemon and Michael HOdges are not the same person. I am Michael Hodges,

BlackWArrior, what are you talking about? What scam of mine did you fall prey too? I really am wondering because I have no idea what you are talking about, I definitely did not make any money off of you...
  • ihajduihajdu Posts: 1
    The great Googley Moogley - F.Zappa at Budapest in June, 1991
    Click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U2FrNVjzwU
    I would like to contact you a.s.a.p. You can get in touch with me through Communitraders.
    Cheers,
    ihajdu
    (Imi = Ymy)
  • paveljablonpaveljablon Posts: 132
    firepipz said:

lol

Please remove this troll. Firepipz = black warrior = lotzofbotz = the binary nerd = mechpipzilla = rocketbox = Eric Engel of Miami Florida. Someone needs to contact the cyber crimes unit there at put this guy out of his misery.
    Transparent Binary Options trader and former floor trader. Now giving signals to help people safely to make money at Signal Hive Please do not contact me to manage your account, I will never take anyone's money. You can see my live performance on Signal Hive and subscribe to me there.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

firepipz said:

lol

Please remove this troll. Firepipz = black warrior = lotzofbotz = the binary nerd = mechpipzilla = rocketbox = Eric Engel of Miami Florida. Someone needs to contact the cyber crimes unit there at put this guy out of his misery.
    Who knows, we could all be him. Maybe this forum has only one actual member, a delusional guy talking and bashing himself.