BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

How to create a Auto trading software

I use IQ Robot and 24 option for Binary option trading. I see quite a few auto trading softwares compatible with 24 option (Placing the bets and other settings). However i dont see any API's listed on the site . How to go about it? I have got a good programming background with decent strategy (Self developed over the years with lot of specific parameters and less amount of bets), So manually it will take up most of time, I wanted to back test before i use it for live trading.

Any pointers please??

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    edited August 2016
    Autotraders in Binary Options industry are all made by scammers to milk traders out of money.
    Why you don't see reputable brokers involved with robots is because they don't want to destroy their reputation
    by getting involved with scams.

If you are a programmer then I suggest you first learn how to trade before you even attempt to automate anything.
    One of my students did this, it took him almost 2 years to create his systems. He connected it to 24Option and Stockpair
    if I remember correctly so as far as I know it's possible to do so but you will be banned if they find out - most definitely.

Once again, you need a whole lot of market knowledge. A strategy is not enough.
    Everyone thinks they have a "good strategy"
    How long did you test this strategy for, a day, a week, months? On a live account? How many wins and losses?

By the way, what is IQ Robot? did you mean IQOption?

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    Yeah, I don't know about 24options api but Stockpair has had one, I think they may have stopped? next to try may be Binary.com,
  • rockssssrockssss Posts: 4
    Okane said:

Autotraders in Binary Options industry are all made by scammers to milk traders out of money.
    Why you don't see reputable brokers involved with robots is because they don't want to destroy their reputation
    by getting involved with scams.

If you are a programmer then I suggest you first learn how to trade before you even attempt to automate anything.
    One of my students did this, it took him almost 2 years to create his systems. He connected it to 24Option and Stockpair
    if I remember correctly so as far as I know it's possible to do so but you will be banned if they find out - most definitely.

Once again, you need a whole lot of market knowledge. A strategy is not enough.
    Everyone thinks they have a "good strategy"
    How long did you test this strategy for, a day, a week, months? On a live account? How many wins and losses?

By the way, what is IQ Robot? did you mean IQOption?

Thanks for the reply. Apologies I meant IQ option (Not sure what i was thinking). I have been doing this for more than 2 years now on live system and making decent income on weekly basis.

if there is no official way to connect to main brokers, i wouldn't want to explore further and jeopardize whats going on well for me.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Well, you can always do it and unless you tell everyone maybe you can stay under the radar, also
    do it on multiple brokers and turn it off now and then and don't "milk them" too much.
    If you have experience and you are doing good then it's up to you :). But if I were you I would keep
    it to myself after creating it, the more people know about the higher risk of getting caught...
  • rockssssrockssss Posts: 4
    Thanks, It is intended only for personal use. I am really working on very small amounts , so wanted to automate it.
    You said something about webinars, Can you please let me know when is it? I wanted to understand any other strategies. I have approx 65% success with my strategy and as i am playing small amounts , i am not seeing any big money and little afraid to take big step ahead. So want to understand any more strategies out there which i can work with and comfortable with.

Appreciate all the guidance. BTW great site..