BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

NEO2 is a SCAM Autotrader you will lose all your money!

Basha2Basha2 Posts: 2
i was wondering if anyone here used neo2 software, because some friends suggested me to invest money in it. and gave me this review http://binaryoptions.net/binary-options-signals/. so i'm not sure if i should invest money in it. any suggestions ?

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    What do you think? Come on anybody who takes a minute to use their brains would notice all of this is FAKE, none of the people reviews just about anything is real that means no wallstreet journal, washington post, WIRED, Tech Crunch or anybody for that matter other then the scam affiliate marketers lying to you saying they are making money the wankers are only making money off the dumbasses who buy into this BS. Everything in it is FAKE designed to make you lose money that is it so the broker and affiliate marketers can get paid off your losses. None of the claims are real and there is no way solar activity is ever going to be used to trade 60sec binary options lol... Most RETARDED thing I ever heard wow... ROFL... Even SYFY channel would turn down this poorly written piece of fiction and their movies suck. I guess if they had aliens come down and suck the brains out of everybody in the video it would at least have a good ending... Stay away from this retard bus... If you buy into any of this you are a SPACE CADET... LoL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeHd2_unz5M
  • Basha2Basha2 Posts: 2

What do you think? Come on anybody who takes a minute to use their brains would notice all of this is FAKE, none of the people reviews just about anything is real that means no wallstreet journal, washington post, WIRED, Tech Crunch or anybody for that matter other then the scam affiliate marketers lying to you saying they are making money the wankers are only making money off the dumbasses who buy into this BS. Everything in it is FAKE designed to make you lose money that is it so the broker and affiliate marketers can get paid off your losses. None of the claims are real and there is no way solar activity is ever going to be use to trade 60sec binary options lol... Most RETARDED thing I ever heard wow... ROFL... Even SYFY channel would turn down this poorly written piece of fiction and their movies suck. I guess if they had aliens come down and suck the brains out of everybody in the video it would at least have a good ending... Stay away from this retard bus...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeHd2_unz5M

lol well thank you so much for your reply. i was thinking the same thing but i thought this different. But never mind now, i better stay away from them
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry I know who makes these scams and exactly how the work inside and out all you will find here is that you account balance becomes ZERO...
  • dear123dear123 Posts: 83
    Auto traders and EAs are hard to trust if you are not a developer..
  • EssamEssam Posts: 1
    edited May 2016
    Yea it's scam, same as Hedge Formula Group. They are scammers. Just stay away from auto traders..
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    I love how NEO2's own affiliates accidentally call NEO2 a scam... lol:

Here I pulled this from one of these "anti-scam scam sites".