BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Contact Us | BinaryOptions.net

SystemSystem Posts: 164 admin
edited January 2016 in General
BinaryOptions.net is a free online binary options trading portal. We readily welcome any feedback and comments from our users. Get in touch below!

Comments

• TradingInspectorTradingInspector Posts: 1
    edited April 2015
    Hello honest team of binaryoptions.net. I just recently found your website and thank God I did...as I had almost decided to use Michael's Freeman Autotrader and if I hadn't searched for reviews in depth, I wouldn't have found your related blog posts in which you exposed that SCAMMER. It is really discouraging the fact that the Internet Marketing world is crowded with scammers and they are looking to take advantage of your beliεfs and goodwill (in Mike's example, the charity donation scheme).

Finally, if I had 700€ to invest and didn't know anything about manual trading what would be your advice? Is Zulutrade a good option?

Thank you very much for considering my request and again, thank you for being some of the few honest people left in the trading industry.
  • austingausting Posts: 5
    Do you also have a demo account where newbies could give this a try? Can someone please post a link as well?
    Data exists if backed up. image
  • netalinetali Posts: 1
    Hello guys,

I did not get any answer from you,

who is my POC?

Netali.
  • Russak.RapRussak.Rap Posts: 1
    Hey i was trying to find out some informations about a service... the Post was deleted... why? I did not even posted their website to not let it seem to be promotion. I wanted to know if some one else is using them and get respond....
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    There are several of you from the same exact area in Germany trying to push this german website. I told you very clearly we don't allow spamming here. Its very obvious so please move on. I think the site is a likely scam and will not allow useless kunts to promote crap here in underhanded ways... If you believe this service is legitimate you can always ask to have it reviewed.
  • EmilyEmily Posts: 1
    Hello!
    My name is Emily and I represent a new binary option company AllGoTrade.
    I would like to know more information of possible cooperation.
    We are interested in opening new discussions, writing a blog and so on.
    Thanks
    Cooperation? Really how about whatever it is you are selling is profitable for clients first? You think I will let brokers and fake trading entities post here. No If you can't show profitability then don't waste our time...
  • jack_turkjack_turk Posts: 4
    hello can any body help me please i am in serious trouble
    Ok how so?
  • arbtraderarbtrader Posts: 5
    I think I wouldn't have found your related blog posts in which you exposed that SCAMMER. It is really discouraging the fact that the Internet Marketing world is crowded with scammers and they are looking to take advantage of your beliεfs and goodwill.
  • Lee101Lee101 Posts: 1
    Has anyone heard of Allgotrade and whether they are legitimate
  • wkowko Posts: 2
    hi,
    Lotz, can i get answer for my message, i tried contact with You ( mail) but didn't receive respond
    What message? Go ahead ask me here if you like :)
  • wkowko Posts: 2
    thanks for reply
    in general i wanna ask You about signalrush , some details about autocopier,
    i send to You email few weeks ago, but not sure that You receive it,
    hope answer
    best regards
    it is not a working product yet maybe in the future but right now it is on the shelf collecting dust...
  • TommiTommi Posts: 4
    Hi lotzofbotz,

I would like to request to delete my thread on "SecuredOptions - Scam alert, they will suck you dry and leave you hanging" as I have reached a satisfactory private settlement with the company.
    there you go
  • SenecaSeneca Posts: 1
    i have a bad experience, which differs not much from the posts on this blogg, with options xo. i read a review of Brattmody911 who claims to know a lawyer who helped him to get a part of his money back. Is there anybody who knows a lawyer who really can help? plse advise. your help is most appreciated as i'm really - financially - rockbottom.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    Seneca said:

i have a bad experience, which differs not much from the posts on this blogg, with options xo. i read a review of Brattmody911 who claims to know a lawyer who helped him to get a part of his money back. Is there anybody who knows a lawyer who really can help? plse advise. your help is most appreciated as i'm really - financially - rockbottom.

sorry to hear that. Is optionXO regulated, I can't remember? I don't know a lawyer myself but I am sure someone here can help.
  • I'd like you to review our binary signals... If need be, we can set you up with a trial so you can review us honestly, we have nothing to hide! You'll see, the results speak for themselves - which is why we retain most of the guys who sign up for a trial. 70% of users who do the $14 trial turn into monthly $99 subscribers.

We use clickbank and offer affiliates 75% of trial payment then 50% of the monthly $99 recurring forever.

Thanks for your time, let us know if you think you could do it!

www.iPipz.com
  • i would like to know how to get the $25 free for trading and who is the broker binaryoptions.net or can it be marketworld or iqoptions
  • ColinColin Posts: 3
    Hi, My name is Colin. First of all I'd like to thank you for such informative site however there's a discrepancy between two products you describing as one - www.binary-option-robot.com & www.binaryoptionsrobot.com As I undestood correctly negetive review is about binary-option-robot but there are logos and screenshot of diffferent product binaryoptionsrobot missmatched together. How can you explain it ? Is it a lack of incompetence?
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Colin said:

Hi, My name is Colin. First of all I'd like to thank you for such informative site however there's a discrepancy between two products you describing as one - www.binary-option-robot.com & www.binaryoptionsrobot.com As I undestood correctly negetive review is about binary-option-robot but there are logos and screenshot of diffferent product binaryoptionsrobot missmatched together. How can you explain it ? Is it a lack of incompetence?

Doesn't matter, robots don't work. The latter is a good marketing tool and perhaps not really a scam but
    the results are crap just like other robots. As far as reviews go REAL reviews from real people, the robot
    is not making them any money. At best it averages a breakeven while other robots blow your account - hence
    not a scam but still worthless.
  • icethebesticethebest Posts: 1
    Not sure anyone can help me. But seems not just me in bad situation ... vxmarkets trading platform, use the same way to take money from peopole. Constant change account managers. Not paying money back. And not answering the phone calls ... lost with them 35k
    Also they advice on binary trading lead to loss money.
    Any ideas guys?
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

Not sure anyone can help me. But seems not just me in bad situation ... vxmarkets trading platform, use the same way to take money from peopole. Constant change account managers. Not paying money back. And not answering the phone calls ... lost with them 35k
    Also they advice on binary trading lead to loss money.
    Any ideas guys?

You and the broker are in a conflict of interest, this is something that lately most regulated brokers admit to in their terms and conditions.
    Some other brokers, even some regulated ones unfortunately, still use of account managers to promise thousands in returns and get them to deposit more. It's unfortunate that people don't do proper research before investing such sums in hopes of getting rich quick.
    I suggest you call your countries financial authority and also see if your bank can help you.
  • GinnyGinny Posts: 4
    edited January 2017
    Hi. I am a complete novice at Trading. A complete new world to me.I have researched many sites and quickly realised that there are many scams out there. This site seems to be reliable. I intend to keep reading etc before I take the trading plunge and would like some opinion on ThinkForex.com. No harm in more than one reliable set of opinions and instruction..........Thanks