BinaryOptions.net Forums Binary Options Strategy

Numerology and Binary Options - Trade options using Numerology

FunBinaryFunBinary Posts: 24
edited August 2016 in Binary Options Strategy
Hi Everyone,
I have a strategy that I want to share. It utilizes Numerology in trading and unfortunately I cannot yet share it with you guys as the whole process is on my website and If I disclose my website, it might be considered as spam by the forum admins.
I want to share it to as many people as I can. This might help many traders who are out there without any strategy and wondering how to trade Binary Options.
I hope some one from Admin will reply back so I can give my website link and start a discussion on this strategy.

Thank you

Attiq

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Before you start linking here and there, why don't you share a little info.
    Pictures, explanations etc.
  • FunBinaryFunBinary Posts: 24
    It is a big article man as I explained to you on the other forum :smiley: It will take me three days atleast to explain it all.
    FunBinary said:

It is a big article man as I explained to you on the other forum :smiley: It will take me three days atleast to explain it all.

I know, but it was before you wrote an answer.
    ok no worries. Michael said I can post the link. Can I post it here too?
    Sure go ahead. Could be interesting to some.
    edited August 2016
    Thank you - Please find below post for using numerology in your binary options trades.

http://funbinary.com/binary-options-and-numerology

Hope you find it interesting. The strategy is different for beginners and experts. This is also in two parts. Everyone should start from the first part so you understand when it comes to the section that is relevant to your own level of expertise.
    I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
    People who know numerology will know about Name numbers. Basically the calculator on my site gives you your name number and few friendly numbers. Then you need to find a pair whose name number is also same as yours. Using any strategy ( I personally prefer Price Action ) you decide for call or put. your name number determines the expiry time and your friendly numbers represent your bid amount. There is no fix strategy as you can use any strategy you want. Numerology will tell you which pair to trade, How much to risk and what expiry time to choose. deciding call or put is dependent on your chosen strategy and numerology will help your strategy to succeed.

The calculator will also tell you the gap between your successive trades using Fibonacci sequence.
    The method in my post advises to use a fix amount and aim to win 4 out of 6 trades to stay in profit. I have used it with trend indicators. I will match the trend on 5 min and 15 min time frame and use my numbers to decide the rest.
    Amazing results as you can see in my post.

Hope this helps. All the details are in my post.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    FunBinary said:

ok no worries. Michael said I can post the link. Can I post it here too?

I said you could open a thread discussing your numerology theories and trading strategies, please only link from the Commercial Marketplace forum. I sent you an email. thanks,

Tell us about the numbers, how they are derived, what they mean, how they work, if you want to share your strategy share it.
    Ok I can tell you a bit about numerology - Every person has a name number that can be derived from the numbers assigned to each letter of the Alphabet. For example if A=1 T=2 I=3 Q=4 then my name number would be - ATTIQ = 1+2+2+3+4 = 12 = 1+2 = 3
    3 would be my name number -
    Similarly all the pairs or commodities can be attached to a number - If any pair has also the name number of 3 - then that pair is best for me to trade

You can apply numerology to any strategy you want - The basic one - trade the pairs that have the same name number as you.
    Other strategies include Cypher - whic I will soon start a new discussion on as you said.

Simples.... :)
    OK, so this tells you which ones to trade, but not when to trade it?
    Yes it also tells you when to trade - But it is better if you apply your own strategy like following the trend or cypher patterns which I am going to open a discussion for ver soon
    This is so confusing, its a strategy but not a strategy, you can use your own strategy or use the numerology strategy, so long as you stick to the assets with the right name number?
    edited August 2016
    LOL - I do not know how to squeeze my big article in a few lines here. My Bad. I suggest you check out my blog at least once - take your time to digest the info and then decide - Thats only if you are interested, else you will be wasting your time. I have seen many people that always think about negative side of everything - It is good as you avoid trouble - but at the same time you lose something as well - Keep a balance -
    Balance is good.

Not sure what to say about squeezing your article into a few lines, feel free to take as much space as you need to enlighten us.
    edited August 2016
    I believe It might be difficult all at once but what I am planning is to describe my strategy in different parts. Any way People will not be able to implement it as they will have to go off site to either my calculator or some other site to calculate the name numbers. So a bit hesitant as all the hard work might not go any where. But having said that , I have posted my Cypher Pattern + Numerology strategy on another forum and will post it here as well. This is for everyone to use and no need for a calculator as numerology is already embedded in the strategy.
    I hope you understand now when I say it is a strategy but you can use your own and put numerology juice in it :smile:
    Can I start a new thread on Cypher patterns. I did it yesterday but It got deleted for some reason. I started the thread in marketplace. I believe I have to start it in Strategy section without any links.. correct?
  • mryodamryoda Posts: 8
    Why would a number that is calculated from whatever a persons name is have anything to do with a reasonable strategy??

I'm sorry but i just dont get the point?
    mryoda said:

Why would a number that is calculated from whatever a persons name is have anything to do with a reasonable strategy??

Yeah it sounds like "belief" so I wouldn't put my money on this.
    But then again,, Attiq is using price action and understands trading so this whole numerology
    thing is just to make it sound interesting ;). In the end, if you don't know price action in this business,
    you will be stripped off of your money, clothes and home.
    edited August 2016
    Okane said:

mryoda said:

Yeah it sounds like "belief" so I wouldn't put my money on this.
    But then again,, Attiq is using price action and understands trading so this whole numerology
    thing is just to make it sound interesting ;). In the end, if you don't know price action in this business,
    you will be stripped off of your money, clothes and home.
    If you are the same Okane who held the Skype session yesterday on another forum then let me tell you frankly that It does seem that you are not that old in the Trading Profession. No Offence but that is what I felt. Having said that, I started Trading back in early 2000 and have met a lot of traders But never discussed my Numerology stuff with any one until now. I used to read a lot of books about Numerology since my childhood and let me tell you that Numbers affect you a lot.
    Think about 9.8 - what If this number changes - You will be flying around in your room if it is 0 :smile:
    I am not arguing with any one - see my trade which I placed today. this is my Cypher + Numerology strategy. I have set up my Indicator that It will email me and then my email will forward a message to my mobile. The trend indicators are set up as the same. As I am in office during day, I receive these two messages and enter into the trade.
    The only thing I decide is how much I want to go for and Numerology does the rest.

If you say that global warming has nothing to do with you then I will accept. But if you say that Your name has nothing to do with what you do to make a living...My friend it is hard to accept. Your name is very close to you to ignore :smile: Hope you get the point.

Well see my Trade today - I have also posted this in another forum That Sucks :smile:
    mryoda said:

it's supposed to help you get in tune with the harmonics of the cosmic plan.
    As I said, you ar mixing up things. Of course some numbers are reacted to differently and
    if you REALLY have been reading in my Skype group you should have known that by now.
    The numbers in your picture above, they are called Fibonacci (I can see you have not been trading a long time) ;)
    Just be honest with yourself and to others, you use price action, Fiobnacci, trend analysis, you would never
    take a trade pure on your dogs name. Time to get real.
    You really felt bad about that han :smiley:
    No worries - I am not here to convince anyone - If you do not believe its fine.
    And yes about Fibonacci, You really believe that I would be trading the Retracements without knowing what they are called? :blush:
    FunBinary said:

You really felt bad about that han :smiley:
    No worries - I am not here to convince anyone - If you do not believe its fine.
    And yes about Fibonacci, You really believe that I would be trading the Retracements without knowing what they are called? :blush:

So you finally admit it, thanks. That's all I wanted to hear :) - all good now.

Because before it sounded a lot like "use your pet hamsters name and you will win 90% of the time"
    But now that you show Fibonacci and price action I have nothing against it.
    Now we are talking real technical analysis and not ghost busters so we are on the same page.

No worries Okane - I have respect for all traders - novices or experts - Do not want to force anything on anyone. I have moded the Cypher pattern rules a bit just so it corresponds with the numbers of the Pairs we are trading on. Anyone want to follow they are welcome. Any questions are also welcome.
    and yes you are right. May be in forex you can skip Price Action - but In options if you dont know this - You are drowned. :smiley:
    Great.
    Anyway getting back to your charts, it looks great.
    When I see a clean chart like that, with actual analysis on it instead of 7 indicators I know I am dealing
    with a trader. :)
    Thanks.
    Do you post your trades in the diary only or do you have any signal provider service as well. Just in case if I can find a place where I can relay my signals apart from diary?
    FunBinary said:

Thanks.
    Do you post your trades in the diary only or do you have any signal provider service as well. Just in case if I can find a place where I can relay my signals apart from diary?

I am not a signal provider, however: I do share my analysis so people can copy the lines (targets you know)
    and trade thereafter. The focus is to teach price action techniques only and I share frequently why I took this/that
    trade.
    Or did you mean whether I use a signal provider? Then the answers is a big NO, I never trust nor recommend
    any so obviously I would not use any. And you can see from the analysis I share that it's based on reading the charts nothing else.

Where I post them in my diary, Google +, YouTube channel, in my Skype group. Just now, shared one in my trading journal here actually.

Thanks! Yeah I meant if you are actually a signal provider and people follow you on some platform like BOTS by Franco.
    What do you think about Franco anyway :smile:
    I saw him early on back in 2013 but I can't say for sure - he is still around so he must be doing something right.
    I think he does short term, 60-120sec maybe even 5 minute trading, maybe changed now, its been many years.