BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Trading 60-second options on the EUR/USD: 6/10 ITM | BinaryOptions.net

SystemSystem Posts: 164 admin
edited August 2016 in General

imageTrading 60-second options on the EUR/USD: 6/10 ITM | BinaryOptions.net

Like last Monday, I decided to trade some 60-second options. I explained my basic strategy (as it currently stands) when it comes to this form of trading in my first post on the matter here.

Read the full story here

Comments

• KeonKeon Posts: 2
    hi there. I don't know if your still on here but I'd like to get in touch with you. I'm new at trading and I need a mentor. I live in canAda and I opened an account with skyline markets but I haven't started trading as yet. need help please!
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Keon said:

hi there. I don't know if your still on here but I'd like to get in touch with you. I'm new at trading and I need a mentor. I live in canAda and I opened an account with skyline markets but I haven't started trading as yet. need help please!

Hey be careful with that broker and bonuses:
    Bonuses and deposits cannot be withdrawn from Your account unless You have reached a total account trading volume of at least 20 times the account’s deposit PLUS the total bonus amount that was credited to the account
    Brokers with such policies are dangerous... Also, never heard of them until you mentioned them
    so I suspect another white label bucketshop but I could be wrong. Be careful, don't deposit too much start with minimum if
    you still going with them and never accept a bonus there and read carefully their terms and conditions!

Also check my trading diary, learn from me :)
  • mifunemifune Posts: 160 ✭✭
    Keon said:

Hi Keon, I replied to your post here: http://www.binaryoptions.net/blog/my-1-minute-60-second-binary-options-strategy-1418-itm/