BinaryOptions.net Forums Binary Options Strategy

Numerology and Binary Options - Trade options using Numerology

2»

Comments

• FunBinaryFunBinary Posts: 24
    Have you got any diary of your trades on Brexit night - Interested to know how you dealt with price action that night :)
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    FunBinary said:

Have you got any diary of your trades on Brexit night - Interested to know how you dealt with price action that night :)

I don't trade fundamentals. So that night they were releasing the numbers so I just
    watched on bloomberg, funny how price either jumped or dropped based on the votes from each city.
    But in the end it was around 6 in the morning here so I had to go to bed and was not up for the final results.
    But that was just one/two days, then everything went back to respecting price action trading again.
    Look at my forecast from Sunday night on my channel, then the recap the day after if you want to see how I trade.

will do definitely.
    edited August 2016
    Another successful trade. Number 6 saved me as my expiry time was 6 minutes.
  • NightgardenerNightgardener Posts: 22
    FunBinary, interesting to read about your numerology. From this discussion it seems like you're using the numerology mostly for deciding what pairs to trade, otherwise you're depending on tech analysis? I won't mock you, because this is really a matter of mixing personal belief/religion or superstition with trading. I don't mean that in a condescending way, either. As for my personal experiences, my ex wife was heavily into numerology, but somehow it didn't benefit our marriage much! ;) I can't really see how you can apply it to trading, but I will grant you this: your approach makes a heck of a lot more sense to me than the automatic trading service I saw advertised that uses satellite weather patterns to predict in which the direction the market will be moving. Keep us posted!
    I can add that some numbers are "loved" by the market movers (buyers and sellers).
    For example, in my experience, EUR/USD "loves" levels that end either at 42 or 420 but of course
    I would always do my technical analysis first. Whole numbers are also loved as you saw in the Skype group last night
    when I mentioned EUR/USD was going for 1.1200. But again, I could also see an earlier drop from there based on price action too.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod

FunBinary, interesting to read about your numerology. From this discussion it seems like you're using the numerology mostly for deciding what pairs to trade, otherwise you're depending on tech analysis? I won't mock you, because this is really a matter of mixing personal belief/religion or superstition with trading. I don't mean that in a condescending way, either. As for my personal experiences, my ex wife was heavily into numerology, but somehow it didn't benefit our marriage much! ;) I can't really see how you can apply it to trading, but I will grant you this: your approach makes a heck of a lot more sense to me than the automatic trading service I saw advertised that uses satellite weather patterns to predict in which the direction the market will be moving. Keep us posted!

yeah, what pairs to trades, which indicators to use, strategy, expiry .... all you have to do is pick the entry, but I think he's got a method to do that too...
    There are also different systems of numerology, depending on which culture you're from. And a number that's consider a "lucky" number under one system, might be considered an "unlucky" number under another system. Then there are systems that focus entirely on the spiritual significance of a given number, and don't get into the fortune aspect at all. Although I don't apply it to my daily life, I have to confess I kind of believe in at least some of it. I don't know how much of this is my own superstition, though. Because no matter how much we don't like it, we humans are a lot more superstitious than we care to admit. If I were paying someone to manage my money, I probably wouldn't like it if they told me they were using astrology or numerology to guide them, just as I don't like it if a president says he's talking to Jesus every day. But then again, if I were paying someone to manage my money, I would probably be suffering from my own set of superstitions, right? And like you guys say, just because someone has a superstitious (my word) bias, doesn't mean they're not following sound trading principles otherwise. So all I can do is observe, really....if Funbinary ends up buying this web site in the near future, I'd say he's probably on to something! ;) In the meanwhile, I'm not saying that he isn't, I just can't tell for sure.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    I don't see much harm in using numerology to pick assets, strategy etc but using it for expiry and entry is pure gambling.

I was wondering for so many days that no one has commented on this post - nothing good nothing bad - Happy to see that at least some take interest in it -
    As I have mentioned in my posts, I use numerology only to get a little divine support, after I have done my analysis on the chart.

Numbers define most beautiful shapes in the Universe. One cannot deny the impact of Numbers, no matter how big or small. But if you start to believe they can change your lives and define your destiny, you are mistaken. People still have to work hard to get what they want -
    Numbers will help you achieve your goals. After all there are many out there who do work hard but do not get what they deserve. Ever thought why is that?

I call this as being careful - I want to win or get rewarded for my efforts - and will not let anything get in my way even if it is something smaller like numerology. If I win 6 trades without using numerology, I can prove to anyone that you will win 8 out of 10 using numerology :smile:

Nature is built around numbers and they do affect us one way or the other. You can find the golden ratio in your body. Yes everyone is carrying the magic number of 1.618 :smile: (just look for golden ratio on google) . Nature was also built to follow some rules - Consider Gravity - Have you ever thought what will happen if 9.8 changes to zero. We all will be flying around - Now do not say that It will be cool :smile:

Until and unless the creator of this world decide that no rules anymore, and It is only his command that is in effect - I am afraid I will keep a lookout to see if i am doing something which I should not. And I use numerology for that.

Every one says that It is your belief. No My belief or any one's belief is totally a different thing. Do not take it that way. Belief is something that if you have , you are totally relying on that thing on which you believe. Like if you have belief in your friend that he will help you in your bad times. or If I have belief in Numerology that I can go without analysis and win every trade.

Numerology is like driving a car. You follow the rules - You do not go Zig Zag - You stop at traffic lights. You do not go out when the roads are slippery. It is not your belief that you stop at the traffic lights. Is it? :smile: You do it because you want to avoid trouble.

You try to follow the trend in Forex. Why do you do that? Its because many traders around us are doing the same? So I do not understand when numbers are all around us and affecting us one way or the other ( Like gravity and golden ratio which is the basis of many shapes around us) , why would we tend to ignore them in trading where we also see shapes and patterns one way or the other.

I do not try to bring the numbers into someone's life when I talk about trading and Numerology, I just tell them that these markets are also governed by some rules and if we try to obey them, we will get rewarded. But many people think that I am trying to impose numerology on them or I just keep quiet when they say that what does numerology has to do with my trading, or I do accept that numerology helps in choosing a pair but not the expiry time. I can prove that choosing right currency pair and expiry times does matter, can anyone prove otherwise?

I have many trades on my site and over here also a few that I can show you. I followed the name number of the currency pair and kept expiry at 6 minutes as the currency pair likes number 6. Believe me or not if it was 5 min expiry, I would have lost. But suddenly something happened in the last minute and price reversed and went the way I thought initially. There was nothing wrong in my analysis. I experience this almost every day I trade and I smile thinking what other traders are missing.

I have to also tell you that I started reading numerology books at the age of 14. I used to read many other books like Astrology, Palmistry and TelePathy. Reading books was my passion. All these books and many others taught me that we can use things like numerology to avoid trouble. We do not ask for help from them. If we want help, we go to our Creator, and I strongly believe He just changes the numbers in our favor :smile: After all he has made these laws and will continue to do so until the day of judgment.

Hope that makes sense :smile:

edited August 2016

I don't see much harm in using numerology to pick assets, strategy etc but using it for expiry and entry is pure gambling.

Just One example of many how the expiry time affected my trade. You can see what would have happened if the expiry was 5 min, rather than 6. You can also argue that my analysis was wrong - But thats what I want you to say - my wrong analysis also went in profit - and obviously my losing trades are also a winner. Besides I trade patterns, which are sometimes indication of a reversal rather than an end to a correction of a trend.
    And I forgot to mention that in Binary options, Expiry times are a big part of your strategy :smile:

http://prntscr.com/cbvs70
    edited August 2016
    Just an example on how important is expiry time. I chose to go for 8 minutes rather than 1 or 5 because 8 is the name number of the pair. one and two would have lost it definitely. although 5 would have won , but I guess there is no harm in waiting for 3 more minutes rather than losing your money. :smile:
    http://prntscr.com/cbw81w
    http://prnt.sc/cbw7ue
    Nightgardener - yes you are right. There are two systems of numerology. In fact they are three if you count the one in Arabic language , which is the most powerful Numerology system i hv ever seen. Some of its methods will even answer your questions. I made a lot of programs using that and one of them is on my website http://ismeazamonline.org (i guess it is ok to give the url as it is not related to trading)
    I compared both numerology systems with the one in Arabic and found that the Greek system is closer and selected that.
    And finally abt buying this website, i can assure you that i will hv to work hard for that if i really want it. I guess no one becomes a millionaire just by obeying the traffic rules.
    One more thing that blows up my mind and i guess you will say again that its my belief and really i donot want to believe it but it has convinced me time and again. And what is that. The two patterns Cypher and butterfly.

Cypher number is 6. The 4 pairs also have a name number of 6. I placed Cypher indicator on all these 4 pairs n i receive one or two signals everyday.

Gbpusd and eurusd have name number of 8. Butterfly and crab pattern also have 8. I used an indicator on both pairs which sends me messages whenever there is a completed pattern. And i usually get one or two signals here as well.

Then one day i decided to use cypher in gbpusd and eurusd, and butterfly on other 4 pairs. I was still getting the same signals as b4. Cypher for those 4 pairs n butterfly or crab for these two.

At first i thought the indicator is not working properly but checked and checked again nothing was wrong.

I used to wait for a cypher signal from gbpusd and eurusd more than trading on those 4 pairs. Then one day i got this odd signal.

Nowadays i get this rare signal may be once a week but cypher for 4 pairs and butterfly for the two pairs keep coming regularly.

You might say that this is coincident but i would say that the price is doing whatever its told to do. That is to follow one pattern and do not care about the other :smile:
    I had a look at your FunbBinary web site and your numerology web site, and it looks like you've got a solid background in numerology, and I respect that. I believe that everything can be represented by numbers, so I think it's logical that everything can be studied and that patterns will emerge if you look closely enough. I honestly don't have the brain capacity or the experience to see exactly how it works, but I'm definitely open to the idea that you've discovered something. Right now I'm learning the basics, and need to focus on that, but I've bookmarked your FunBinary page and will definitely return to it and read the articles once I got the basic trading skills down. Thanks for sharing this with us; I find it very interesting.
    Thank you

I had a look at your FunbBinary web site and your numerology web site, and it looks like you've got a solid background in numerology, and I respect that. I believe that everything can be represented by numbers, so I think it's logical that everything can be studied and that patterns will emerge if you look closely enough. I honestly don't have the brain capacity or the experience to see exactly how it works, but I'm definitely open to the idea that you've discovered something. Right now I'm learning the basics, and need to focus on that, but I've bookmarked your FunBinary page and will definitely return to it and read the articles once I got the basic trading skills down. Thanks for sharing this with us; I find it very interesting.

Thank You Sir. I appreciate that.
  • RecheelRecheel Posts: 13
    thank you mate for your up to date discussion about Binary Option. But I was looking for a acronym website which is related to numerology. Though I found some of them like this one http://whatdoesitstandfor.com/

Could you suggest me about the above website I found? Thanks for your time!
  • martinismartinis Posts: 1
    Term "numerology" is used to describe the combination of subcarrier spacing and symbol length. For example, in NR(5G) several different numerology (i.e, different subcarrier spacing and symbol length) are supported whearas in LTE there is only one numerology.

To describe questionable concepts based on possibly coincidental numerical patterns
    Scientific theories are sometimes labeled "numerology" if their primary inspiration appears to be a set of patterns rather than scientific observations. This colloquial use of the term is quite common within the scientific community and it is mostly used to dismiss a theory as questionable science. -  numbervoice.com
    martinis said:

Term "numerology" is used to describe the combination of subcarrier spacing and symbol length. For example, in NR(5G) several different numerology (i.e, different subcarrier spacing and symbol length) are supported whearas in LTE there is only one numerology.

To describe questionable concepts based on possibly coincidental numerical patterns
    Scientific theories are sometimes labeled "numerology" if their primary inspiration appears to be a set of patterns rather than scientific observations. This colloquial use of the term is quite common within the scientific community and it is mostly used to dismiss a theory as questionable science. -

Please buy and wear a shirt.
  • PetraPetra Posts: 2
    What do you know about Dmitry Vladislav and blended Model strategy ? I'm talking about a strategy that is 85%+ risk free? I did a search online and saw some videos and comments about his trading strategy.
    Petra said:

What do you know about Dmitry Vladislav and blended Model strategy ? I'm talking about a strategy that is 85%+ risk free? I did a search online and saw some videos and comments about his trading strategy.

Oh please... "Risk free" anyone telling you trading and risk free in the same sentence turn around fast because it's nonsense
    and most likely a scam.