BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Stay Away From TopOption - Big Scam!!!!!

mario2306mario2306 Posts: 1
Hello. I want to tell everyone to stay away from TopOption. I deposited 100 $ few weeks ago to try this broker becaus i read everywhere that is a good broker. After i start trading i saw manipulating market many times and good and profitable trades( more than 20-30 tick in profit), closes in the red in last second. Now i want to withdraw the remaining 79 $ from my account. I have pending withdraw from one week now. I send many mails, to ask what happend and why i do not receive my money, but nobody answer. I will put a screenshoot from my account here to see everyone.

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    what is their minimum withdrawal amount? did you take a bonus? which websites told you topoption was reputable? It is a regulated broker so if there is a problem you should be able to get it resolved.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    I am just going to guess you haven't sent all the required documents to verify your account yet.
    Could be wrong but check it out. I know TopOption has a section where you can check your documents.
  • nickdatoddnickdatodd Posts: 1
    It's not CFTC regulated and approved so I'm not surprised. Don't touch anything other than nadex. They are a exchange so they won't manipulate trades against you because they don't have a position against you they only take a fee from both parties in a trade.
  • SuperSuper Posts: 6
    hi guys
    anyone can give any suggestion which broker should I go to ? Thank you.
  • TradingBeastsTradingBeasts Posts: 11
    Super, very good broker is IQ Option, where I currently make most of my trades. Anyway, I am very surprised with that accusation on TopOption, because I had never problems with them and I have been trading time to time over a 2 years. BTW: they are regulated by HCMC nickdatodd.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Super said:

hi guys
    anyone can give any suggestion which broker should I go to ? Thank you.

http://www.binaryoptions.net/brokers/
    Read some reviews, compare a couple of them.
  • markbaxtermarkbaxter Posts: 45
    Thank you.. I never had problems with them...