BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Sigma Option scam

Lacee1979Lacee1979 Posts: 1
Hi everybody!
I have opened an account at Sigma Option. I have deposited $250 and traded on 60s options. I have reached $253 and requested a withdraw on the 25th of August 2016 in the monrnig in email, because the chat support doesn't work. On the same day in the afternoon, somebody have opened trades on my account, without my permission and invested my total balance. The account manager have told me I will have the money and the profits on the 12th of September, when the opened trades expire. When I have asked, who allowed to trade without my knoledge, nobody have answered.
I have reached $320 with their trades. I was happy with it and requested a withdraw again on the 12th of September. They didn't want to pay. When I have writen to the support that I still don't know, why have they traded without my permission. They answered, they will investigate this issue, and pay when they have the result.
Now they tell me, that no one have traded on my account, and they will pay back my initial deposit of $250. I have all of their emails including the one about the $320 as my balance.
Please give me some advice, what can I do now?

Comments

• MahargMaharg Posts: 24
    Take back your deposit and run. You haven't lost anything then and can find a decent broker.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Scam brokers do this, it's normal. The account manager depletes the account the soon as the client
    wishes to withdraw. If you can, have your bank do a chargeback and get out as soon as you can.