BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

UNDISPUTED PROFITS

cbtrading4allcbtrading4all Posts: 1
edited October 2016 in Beginners Questions
I'm so overwhelmed making 270% of my investment daily in trading binary option and forex With the help of a risk free trading software that works 100% perfectly and made me turn binary option and forex trade into full time job and cash flow money business to make a living. Now i do manage your account for new and old traders who are yet to make it big in binary options trade. If you newbie or lacking experience in binary options trade here is the opportunity for you to be successful in trading binary option and forex. 

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    dude, I fully dispute your profits you greasy snake oil selling leech. No one has 100% perfectly working software of ANY kind, no system is fool proof and anyone who claims such a thing has no experience with trading at all. Be careful not to spam our forums, you could be banned, if you want to share how your system works with us here that is fine.

Peace out,

MH
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    edited October 2016

dude, I fully dispute your profits you greasy snake oil selling leech. No one has 100% perfectly working software of ANY kind, no system is fool proof and anyone who claims such a thing has no experience with trading at all. Be careful not to spam our forums, you could be banned, if you want to share how your system works with us here that is fine.

Peace out,

MH

Agree!
    I have banned these "cbtradingfirm" people many times. They keep coming back but I will just ban again.

lol More like undisputed bullshit :wink: