BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Research

jtbozajtboza Posts: 1
Hi all. I'm doing research and am looking for stories about anyone who has been sucessful enough in binary trading to quit their day job and now trade as their only income source. I'll send a $10 or £10 amazon voucher if I could quote your testemonial for Web content. So it would look something like this; "James Blair - 27years old Northamptonshire. Ex plumber who quit his job and now earn .... per month trading binary online.
I need 4 - 5 GENUINE Testemonials please. I'm not a creep or a troll just don't want to make stuff up.

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    jtboza said:

Hi all. I'm doing research and am looking for stories about anyone who has been sucessful enough in binary trading to quit their day job and now trade as their only income source. I'll send a $10 or £10 amazon voucher if I could quote your testemonial for Web content. So it would look something like this; "James Blair - 27years old Northamptonshire. Ex plumber who quit his job and now earn .... per month trading binary online.
    I need 4 - 5 GENUINE Testemonials please. I'm not a creep or a troll just don't want to make stuff up.

Hey there. Interesting. Is that going in an article or some sort for the website?
    How would you know testimonials are genuine? Explain more so people can give you a good answer otherwise
    anyone can say they are plumber Joe or single mom who is making 10K a day. lol
  • suchiangsuchiang Posts: 63
    edited October 2016
    Research

Dnt look forum .. bec there are alot of conflit interest in forum..
    dnt waste your time ... ( do some thing )
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    what conflicts do you speak of? conflict leads to confusion, confusion to fear, fear to anger and anger leads to the dark side.... we don't want to have any conflicts, help us sort it out eh?
  • suchiangsuchiang Posts: 63
    edited October 2016
    i speak to you mother fuck .. you know most industry like to confuse customer