BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

Has anyone heard of signal forge?

Hello everyone, I happened to hear about a company called signal forge and was just wondering if anyone had heard of them or had any experience of their trading, they say they train & provide signals but it's $150 a month. Thanks.

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    sdw406 said:

Hello everyone, I happened to hear about a company called signal forge and was just wondering if anyone had heard of them or had any experience of their trading, they say they train & provide signals but it's $150 a month. Thanks.

I wouldn't sign up with signal services - ever. What info do you have on them? I mean, are there
    any real results? It's good that you have asked here.
  • sdw406sdw406 Posts: 5
    Thats why I asked here first - as I joined Signal Hive after reading about it on here but the fiasco with binary.com has hit my hive hybrid ITM returns
  • elvisderrelvisderr Posts: 4
    I haven't heard of signal forge but it will be helpful to check if it that thing really exists
  • Mat1985Mat1985 Posts: 4
    edited December 2016
    Hello!

I would not pay for any signals... trust me I tried many of them and does not work or it is not accurate. The reason why it does not work properly is the timing... The time you are getting the signal, that you process it and take the trade, it is generally too late...

Also I do not advise to use a robot for the simple reason that they cannot analyze the fundamental reports... These events cannot be included in the algorithm and can lead you to great lost...

The best is to learn the technics and to apply them yourself… I know it takes time and energy but this is the best way.

The other solution is to use the service from professionals but this is not free, generally they ask monthly fee or get pay by commission… I hire a very good one that ask to be pay only after withdraw, this is the reason why I chose them. They are very professional and gave me all the knowledge about trading.

Well all of this to tell you, AVOID TO PAY for signals, it will not work!
  • sdw406sdw406 Posts: 5
    Got an update folks, if anyone is interested, its an affiliate of signal hive, uses the same platform & looks almost identical.
  • crewsdavidcrewsdavid Posts: 12
    sdw406 said:

Got an update folks, if anyone is interested, its an affiliate of signal hive, uses the same platform & looks almost identical.

Fill me in please via message